I need help this is my first post

lafirma

Reaction score
Well i just turned 28 yrs old but i have noticed alot of hair falling out lately dont know if it is male pattern baldness because it does not seem like it runs in the family but i dont know if i should start taking anything like finasteride or anything else of that nature...because i have a appointment with the dermatologist Aug 28 this is what i am on now would like to know if i can add something to my regime any help will be very appreciated

rogain liquid form (june 2007)
biotin 5000 mcg (june 2007)
msm 100 mg (june 2007)
i bought Nizoral 1% but have not used it simply just scared but let me know what yall think i am new to this so try and use also do yall think its bad to use hair spray and gel after i put rogain?

Doom

Reaction score
Start using the Nizoral. Use it at least three times a week. There's nothing to fear from it, it's really good for your hair.

G

Doom said:
Start using the Nizoral. Use it at least three times a week. There's nothing to fear from it, it's really good for your hair.

That is NOT right. I have tried various Ket-Shampoos and they all made my scalp itch. Others have reported similiar reactions.

I would try it nevertheless and see how it works for you!

lafirma

Reaction score
thanks for that info i will use nizoral right away.. but do yall think i should add anything else besides that... also do you all think it bad to use hairspray right after i use rogaine?

lafirma

Reaction score
also should i buy that pill that yall talk about finasteride something i am new to this sorry... or should i wait till august till i go to my dermatologist

G

lafirma said:
also should i buy that pill that yall talk about finasteride something i am new to this sorry... or should i wait till august till i go to my dermatologist

Yes, you can buy generic Finasteride on the Internet. Dermatologists are useless when it comes to hairloss, some of them even tried to convince their patients that they should just accept it and go bald...... :roll: