I Need Help In My Hair Problem. I'm Serious, I'm Begging You For Help!

Ciprian Pop

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, first of all, please try to pay attention to the story. At 15 years, I had a long curly hair, but I was fat. I was desperate to loose weight, so I starved. I literally starved, and in this way I lost 30 Kg in 2 months. While starving, my hair started to shred.

Now I'm 19. I cut my hair, it is not very thin but it kinda gets hard to hide the spots. I don't have serious balding spots, just a thin hair in the majority of the forehead (note: I used to have an EXTREMELY thick and awesome hair).

About the genetics: my father have 56 and his hair is beautiful and white. My mother is a little bit thin, but her father (I mean, my grandpa actually) died at 35 years (WITH beautiful hair). So I really don't think genetics have any issues here.

Another interesting fact: since birth, my medic told my mother to get a doze of Calcium in every month (except summer). I quit this regiment while I was starving (I was INCREDIBLE stupid, I know). In the past 5 months I noticed something : when I'm about to start the specific month doze of Calcium, my hair falls a little bit more than after I'm done with it (I mean, i discovered this quite desperate bond between Calcium and my hair).

All I want is to regain my hair somehow. Please don't laugh, but I suspect maybe masturbation could be a source of the problem? (And in this case, does sex counts? I mean... It could have the same reacts?)

I'm afraid to start using Minoxidil. In my opinion, it looks like a zombie drug for hair. I did some research and it is saying that if we make a bond between Minoxidil and DHT blockers, after stoping minoxidil, the hair will not fall. Is this true?

Btw: I started 4 days ago to take L-Lysine. Since Calcium helps my hair (and this medication improve the Ca absorbtion) maybe it could help regain my hair back? (Notice that somehow, without exact clues, I found on some forums that L-Lysine helps <<again>> in combination with Minoxidil.)

So please guys. Help me with some tips.I should stop masturbate? (I'm doing it like 2-3 times per week).I should use minoxidil and hope for my hair not to fall after stoping ? I am desperate because some medics told me that after some time, the bulbs could die, and my only option left is for an implant (wich I found again, EXTEMELY strange....)

Help. Pleae, don't throw this post or laugh because "a pussy boy with no real hair problems at all" is writing it. I am really struggling. I need help, and medics in Romania are stupid as hell. Help!

I attached a photo if my scalp (with castor oil on it. This way you can visualize the problem).

Attachments

• IMG_20170619_131538.jpg
    IMG_20170619_131538.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 199

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
congrats on losin weight. you crash dieted and got telogen effluvium as a result. once your body starts getting sufficient nutrients again your hair will start to return after a couple months. you need iron, omega 3, protein, biotin, vitamin a, and collagen.

Ciprian Pop

My Regimen
Reaction score
congrats on losin weight. you crash dieted and got telogen effluvium as a result. once your body starts getting sufficient nutrients again your hair will start to return after a couple months. you need iron, omega 3, protein, biotin, vitamin a, and collagen.
Yea... I lost weight at 15, now I'm 19. It's been 3 years and the hair is still not back...

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't answer all of your questions but if you stop taking minoxidil you WILL most likely lose the hair you've gained by using it.
Also I doubt masturbation is a problem in your case.. that's a myth. Make sure you eat better ( healthier ).
As @pappin said, take omega3, but not just any omega3, ask for a specific one that stimulates hair growth because some meds with omega3 in them are actually used for joint strenghtening (at least the ones I take are).. and they're pretty cheap, which i'm saying because eastern european countries don't really have the best economy out there ( not assuming your own financial state ). Ask around for a good dermatologist in your area that specializes in hair.

Ciprian Pop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't answer all of your questions but if you stop taking minoxidil you WILL most likely lose the hair you've gained by using it.
Also I doubt masturbation is a problem in your case.. that's a myth. Make sure you eat better ( healthier ).
As @pappin said, take omega3, but not just any omega3, ask for a specific one that stimulates hair growth because some meds with omega3 in them are actually used for joint strenghtening (at least the ones I take are).. and they're pretty cheap, which i'm saying because eastern european countries don't really have the best economy out there ( not assuming your own financial state ). Ask around for a good dermatologist in your area that specializes in hair.

Aha. Ook, I will look out for omega3. Thanks !