I need help! I am a weak NW1.5, with diffuse thinning on temples

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride for 1 year and a half but had to quit it in early 2023, january. I have posted the reason on my previous thread, but in short, i gained up to 10KG while on finasteride, and i already lost 6/7gk, since i quit finasteride. I don't wanna go bald but i don't wanna resume the treatment and get fat again.

The thing is, i have very poor density and natural fine hair, and need to wear a fringe to cover my forehead, in order not to look pathetic, because if i usee a toupee, or my hair slicked to the side, people will notice my lack of density and balding. I need to use a pomade in order to add some volume to my hair, otherwise my hair looks like sh*t. Plus, i'm only 23 and have a couple of grey hair on the sides and some on the fringe.

When my hair is dry, it doesn't look as bad, however, whenever my hair is greasy, i literally have no density or volume left.

Hairline 2020
x.jpg

ak.jpg

Hairline 2023:

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can use some essential oils on your scalp and hair as they can foster hair growth. Also, take care of your diet. Eat healthy and nutritious food like magnesium and potassium-rich foods. Magnesium directly affects how well your hair grows.