i need help from the pros...urgent..

shin1987

Reaction score
on propecia for 5 months,minoxidil liquid for 3 weeks,and my hair is shedding like hell,i can see a lot my hair on the floor...shud i continue minoxidil or juz stop it?help!its getting serious and serious!!

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
stay on the minoxidil and don't quit, I repeat don't quit. You are simply going through the initial shed that almost everyone goes through when starting minoxidil, but it WILL GROW BACK THICKER so stay on it.

beaner

Reaction score
It says right on the box.......

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to ask this, but will propecia lose its effect after long use? and what minoxidil, is it have the same?

sashi-s

Reaction score
hi,

I would suggest try and use other natural remedies to cure hair loss along with your regular treatment. I have been doing a lot of home made remedies for my hair and I'm finding them very helpful.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
sashi-s said:
hi,

I would suggest try and use other natural remedies to cure hair loss along with your regular treatment. I have been doing a lot of home made remedies for my hair and I'm finding them very helpful.

nothing personal, but please dont lead others to the WRONG direction when you are not 100% sure about what your talking about. Those natural remedies are just too weak to fight against male pattern baldness.

He was doing the right thing, he just needed more courage to ride out the shed.