I need an advice to get a hair transplant

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously if i only need to spend a few thousand dollars that’s pretty good. I’m looking at anywhere 2500 - 3300 on my Norwood 3 from what i can tell with quotes.

have you gotten one?
I did indeed, back in 2014

GabrielArc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline, overall density is not visible, hence I asked for sharp photos, they are blurry as well man, it is difficult to assess the result at all at least after 1 year post op.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know much about hair transplants but if i were getting one in turkey is would go for demirsoy. His results look good and reliable.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know much about hair transplants but if i were getting one in turkey is would go for demirsoy. His results look good and reliable.
Many more than him out there.. just need to do your own research

GabrielArc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are planning in Turkey dig deep, and do your research. And be very aware of "package clincs", they are the worst option possible (cheap though..). In Europe Poland, Hungary are not expensive either.

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are planning in Turkey dig deep, and do your research. And be very aware of "package clincs", they are the worst option possible (cheap though..). In Europe Poland, Hungary are not expensive either.

HLC looks good. They seem to go out of their way to prove they are legitimate.

GabrielArc

My Regimen
Reaction score
HLC looks good. They seem to go out of their way to prove they are legitimate.
I don't know them personally, but among Turkish clinics they seem to be a reliable option. Make sure the doctor does the important parts (anesthesia, punching, sites etc.). Good luck!

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent photos to ASMED CLINIC and the said:

DONOR AREA is not as strong and thick as it should be for hair transplantation.
Dr Koray Erdoğan came to the conclusion that your Donor area has a low capacity for the procedure of hair transplantation.

Dose that means I'm done ☹️
I cut my hair every while does that affect and makes the donor area looks weak?