I miss man in space

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He was probably one of the most intelligent, friendly and empathetic nw3s to ever grace the forums. More importantly, he was never patronizing or condescending. Man in Space, wherever you are just know the HairLossTalk.com lost a valuable member when they banned you. Cheers to him :)

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
He's not banned...

People are never banned until they have been frozen many many times

Yeah, like topics are "never being deleted, only moved to the proper forum" -> which is the moderator forum that no normal user has access to. :whistle:

slipy

Reaction score
so how long does this "freeze'' last? will he soon be free to post again?

on a semi related note though, saf and seb have finaly managed to set their differences aside and are now married (together, not separately).
Just felt this needed clearing up in case anyone had questions as to why they haven't been seen round these shores recently.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Outbursts from certain members lately only make me miss MIS's maturity even more.

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Outbursts from certain members lately only make me miss MIS's maturity even more.

Well if he hadn't been copying and pasting my private messages to other people this wouldn't have happened. Not very mature IMO

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Now I know the whole story, but I still stand by my character assessment of him.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a sound lad, get back posting you c***!

:pc:

Jacob

Reaction score
cassin said:
slipy said:
so how long does this "freeze'' last? will he soon be free to post again?.
Until they ask to come back. I've never said no.

Can they ask to come back if they've been banned? I'm assuming one cannot even log in to then pm you......

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Speaking of people missing. Whatever happened to Boondock and HatPrisoner?
Last I read of Boon was that he was considering a wig, I think.

Jacob

Reaction score
Maybe he has emailed and it doesn't get to you...or he never got a response- like others have had a problem getting on another topic :woot:

Maybe he saw you saying the ban was temporary and is just waiting for you to lift it......

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Man in Space banned? What the hell did I miss? Why?

cassin said:
Well if he hadn't been copying and pasting my private messages to other people this wouldn't have happened. Not very mature IMO

What. Yes, "What". Without a question mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.