i might as well be in the 19 century

antonio666

Reaction score
i might as well be in the 19 century because as a non responder,i will go bald like someone that was in the boer war,i think these treatments do work on some people but think the drug companies lie about the figures.
i think the druge work for about 25% and the rest it doesn't do anyting

G

I think these drugs like finasteride or dutasteride "work" for basically everybody, but for many it is just not enough since their hairloss is too agressive. Most people here are in their 20s and when it starts that young the loss is mostly agressive. :(

antonio666

Reaction score
your right there,baldness is like a terminator it cannot be stopped,like a machine grinding your appearece it to the dust,the most powerful force in the world,turns good looking people into freaks overnoight.

your follicles turn from producing strong fantastic black hair into vellos sh*t
nobody tells you this will happen it is a silent killer.

i will never accept balding,but am aware there is nothing i can do about it
if you have this male pattern baldness then your appearence is over big time

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
adding nano shampoo twice a day and revivogen twice a day COULD help? PLUS minoxidil foam for that extra growth?

IBM

Reaction score
Man invented proteses for people that loose a limb and pacemaker for sick hearts. For lack of hair man made wigs and transplants.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
adding nano shampoo twice a day and revivogen twice a day COULD help? PLUS minoxidil foam for that extra growth?

:shock:

Shampooing four times a day?!#@

bubka

Reaction score
wow, any proof to support this conspiracy where finasteride really only works with 25% of people who take it?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
yes the people on this board ,it works on very fe3w people

way to go to provide sound evidence for your conspiracy theory,this will certainly stop you being ridiculed.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:

WOW do you ever shut the hell up with all the whining, this guy needs to be banned he time after time comes up with these stupid posts to bring the forum down and brainwash people into thinking nothing works. There are way more success stories than failures buddy I can guarantee you that, just most of the responders don't come back here to listen to crap posts like all of yours.

bubka

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
that is so scientific, if only there were more bright minds like you

have you checked out the "success stories" section?

freaking crying titty baby

baby_crying_closeup.jpg