I Made A Big Mistake. Can Someone Help Me With A Game Plan?

What is my situation?

• I messed up completely

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I messed up but can be saved

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I selected best of bad options

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I made optimal decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HTsurvivor I will assume this is a real post by you a real patient but of course we just don’t know and that message is for the readers. One must observe closely on a consistent basis over long periods of time.

At one time the marketers were pumping India back in the early 2000’s now it’s seems Turkey is taking that approach so be very, very careful. Some guys that have come back from Turkey describe their experience and not going so well but they got caught up in the forum banter because that is all they had to go by. They didn't understand what they were looking at and for some it's much clearer now although a bit too late.

Here is a very long time poster with some scar work done by a very long time doctor. Is this doctor perfect…………..not in my opinion but none of us are perfect. No one can deny his skill when viewed over time.

This work in my opinion is excellent and it should give you some hope with your own scar. You can go to the last page and see where the patient is at now a few days ago. Results over years reduces the risk one takes.

http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=50&threadid=118208&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=3

Last edited:

transplantSurvivor

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said, this was a rash decision. What led to it was my own mental calculations. I was hoping of getting 10,000 grafts from the head and another 8000 from the beard to fill it in. But considering the bad scar that I already have it seems very difficult to get that many grafts. Do you guys know of anyone who has done something like this and come out ok?

transplantSurvivor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically I did not want to be the bald guy. So I figured that instead of waiting to go bald I would proactively fight this thing. I was fully prepared emotionally and financially to go through as many procedures it would take. The end result would be that at no point in time would anyone be able to tell that I am losing my hair. As soon as there was any visible thinning I would get a few inches beyond it filled and that would buy me a few more years.

transplantSurvivor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride did not impact my libido. I actually think my libido increased while I was talking it. The problem was with erections. I never got morning wood. And whenever I tried to have sex or masturbate my d**k would usually not cooperate. The erections I had were soft, took time to get and were lost immediately after I would have an orgasm.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HTsurvivor I will assume this is a real post by you a real patient but of course we just don’t know and that message is for the readers. One must observe closely on a consistent basis over long periods of time.

At one time the marketers were pumping India back in the early 2000’s now it’s seems Turkey is taking that approach so be very, very careful. Some guys that have come back from Turkey describe their experience and not going so well but they got caught up in the forum banter because that is all they had to go by. They didn't understand what they were looking at and for some it's much clearer now although a bit too late.

Here is a very long time poster with some scar work done by a very long time doctor. Is this doctor perfect…………..not in my opinion but none of us are perfect. No one can deny his skill when viewed over time.

This work in my opinion is excellent and it should give you some hope with your own scar. You can go to the last page and see where the patient is at now a few days ago. Results over years reduces the risk one takes.

http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=50&threadid=118208&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=3
That looks great! Hey remember when I said I was trying to make an account on there? Well it still doesn't let me.

If I could ask you for a favor do you mind asking Aztec if I can have his e-mail I'd really like to ask him for some advice in repairing my scar. I understand if you can't but I'd really appreciate it topcat!

transplantSurvivor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to hear that someone has been able to do this successfully hairhope4ever. Could you give me the exact details of the first three procedures? Also you seem to have transplanted 3000 beard grafts. What is stopping me for going for 8000 beard grafts? Also is this some special technique or could surgeons in India do this with normal FUE machines.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I could ask you for a favor do you mind asking Aztec if I can have his e-mail I'd really like to ask him for some advice in repairing my scar. I understand if you can't but I'd really appreciate it topcat!

I posted a note to the thread..........you should contact the admin by e-mail to get on to the site but that's up to you. Maybe Aztec will post some contact info as requested.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a note to the thread..........you should contact the admin by e-mail to get on to the site but that's up to you. Maybe Aztec will post some contact info as requested.

I didn't know he had his e-mail on there I guess I wasn't paying attention. I'll shoot him an e-mail then unless Aztec decides to shoot his info

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topcat,

To say it has been a long journey for me would be an understatement. Dr. Umar literally saved and restored my life. I'm putting the finishing touches this on this journey in October when I have another procedure.

As far as the first 4 procedures go, my first one was a strip surgery of 1800 grafts. I did this at the age of 19 (now 32) because I was desperate for anything. I felt hair loss deprived me of my youth. The procedure produced no yield whatsoever. All i was left with was a strip scar. The second procedure was with a name that is "well known" in the industry. It looked to good to be true, and indeed it was. I allegedly received 4000 FUE grafts, but the density and growth certainly did not live up to that. I came to find out it is impossible to harvest 4000 FUE's in a single day. Dr. Umar did 1500 maximum per day, and my results prove his methodology is correct. I have my own personal compare and contrast.

The third and fourth procedures were repair attempts by the doctor who transplanted those 4000 FUE's. Those two results were unsuccessful as well.

As far as my 6500 unit procedure with Dr. Umar goes; it was a hybrid of those 3000 beard grafts, and the remaining 3500 were derived from chest hair, and any other head donor I had left. My procedure in October will utilize my beard and body hair donor, for I have plenty of hair left. This directly correlates to your question of transplanting 8000 beard grafts. You very well may be able to do so. Every individual has different body hair and hair characteristics and supply.

I strongly recommend you book a consultation with Dr. Umar either in person or remotely online to have him assess your situation and potential solution. My only bit of advice, and why I am posting my story, is that I hope people can learn from my experience and not make the same mistakes. Take your time and do your due diligence before booking a procedure. If I would have had my procedures with Dr. Umar I would not require the additional 4 botched procedures, and he would have more head donor to work with.

If he is this amazing with beard and body hair, one can only imagine what his result would look like if he had a solid head donor supply.

Best of luck buddy. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Would you mind posting some pics maybe of your scar repair? Looking to get mine fixed and wanted to know how good it looks exactly. Maybe you have a before and after pic? I'd appreciate it

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topcat,

To say it has been a long journey for me would be an understatement. Dr. Umar literally saved and restored my life. I'm putting the finishing touches this on this journey in October when I have another procedure.

As far as the first 4 procedures go, my first one was a strip surgery of 1800 grafts. I did this at the age of 19 (now 32) because I was desperate for anything. I felt hair loss deprived me of my youth. The procedure produced no yield whatsoever. All i was left with was a strip scar. The second procedure was with a name that is "well known" in the industry. It looked to good to be true, and indeed it was. I allegedly received 4000 FUE grafts, but the density and growth certainly did not live up to that. I came to find out it is impossible to harvest 4000 FUE's in a single day. Dr. Umar did 1500 maximum per day, and my results prove his methodology is correct. I have my own personal compare and contrast.

The third and fourth procedures were repair attempts by the doctor who transplanted those 4000 FUE's. Those two results were unsuccessful as well.

As far as my 6500 unit procedure with Dr. Umar goes; it was a hybrid of those 3000 beard grafts, and the remaining 3500 were derived from chest hair, and any other head donor I had left. My procedure in October will utilize my beard and body hair donor, for I have plenty of hair left. This directly correlates to your question of transplanting 8000 beard grafts. You very well may be able to do so. Every individual has different body hair and hair characteristics and supply.

I strongly recommend you book a consultation with Dr. Umar either in person or remotely online to have him assess your situation and potential solution. My only bit of advice, and why I am posting my story, is that I hope people can learn from my experience and not make the same mistakes. Take your time and do your due diligence before booking a procedure. If I would have had my procedures with Dr. Umar I would not require the additional 4 botched procedures, and he would have more head donor to work with.

If he is this amazing with beard and body hair, one can only imagine what his result would look like if he had a solid head donor supply.

Best of luck buddy. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Which were the doctors you did your initial strip and 4000 FUE surgery with?

transplantSurvivor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks hairhope4ever. But I have to say this. It was a story like yours on these forums that got me into this mess in the first place. A very detailed personal story followed by the person pushing for a certain clinic. I have now come to know that the person was on the payroll of the clinic. I am sorry to be rude. But why are you pushing this Dr. Umar?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HH4E I spent 32 years watching the industry, 18 years online just observing for the most part. Even though it cost me much more to travel to Brussels, Belgium to see Dr. ******** it was worth it in many ways. I wish I could have just stayed here in the States and not have had to go through the stress of traveling but I knew in my mind it was either that or nothing. This is why I just lived with it. Better safe then more regret. I even had to leave my work because I chose to go to Belgium which added to the cost but life is a learning experience so it's all good for me. Just more for me to pass on before I leave this Earth. I'm not here for the money I'm here to do something good.................and that will all happen in time. Marketers are here for the money that is not going to change. Remember the fable of the Frog and the Scorpion. The marketer who pretends to be your friend on the forum is the Scorpion. Yes he is friendly and that is why you will let him hop on your back. For those that just read good luck getting across the river that is the hair transplant industry if you decide to believe the Scorpion.

I am happy you have moved forward too. I wish I could say that the best doctors performing FUE are located in the States but they are not at least from my observations. They are mostly located in Belgium for some odd reason which also creates a situation where lesser players cannot compete. That alone should wake some people up. Sh*t doctors can't work in Belgium............I don't think it is possible. Just a basic law of economics.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks hairhope4ever. But I have to say this. It was a story like yours on these forums that got me into this mess in the first place. A very detailed personal story followed by the person pushing for a certain clinic. I have now come to know that the person was on the payroll of the clinic. I am sorry to be rude. But why are you pushing this Dr. Umar?

im starting to think this guy is a f*****g shill

asked pics repeatedly from this clown but no dice

also @Hairhope4ever your hair looks like dogshit man. stop telling people to go to umar. your hair looks awful. .

man this sh*t fucks me off

cant stand this f*****g fake *** bullshit testimonials

umar and his videos are a f*****g disgrace

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surprising no one pointed out that strip was out of the safe zone. I've seen nw7s thin in that area.

I was thinking exactly the same especially with the picture where the sutures were still in. Makes you wonder about some of these doctors. Do they lack basic common sense.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Search some of my postings and they ask yourself why would anyone dislike them? Then observe those posters that dislike them and read their posting history and ask yourself what is going on here? Yes lots of extra work but unfortunately part of the process of understanding the game and not falling into a trap.

lol. legit f*****g insane

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplant survivor,

It's easy to point the finger and blame people, as sunchy's language demonstrates. Sorry to disappointment you, but I am not working for Dr. Umar's clinic. I have documented my unsuccessful past procedures in various forums over the years. I chose to do this because even though people like sunchy think my hair "looks like dog sh*t", I have come a long way from before. As I stated, I created my blog, and am sharing my personal video to show people who have had negative experiences, and botched procedures that there is an alternative solution out there for those who even have a limited donor supply now. And I will be uploading a pics of myself with my head shaved shortly.

Hi Tano1,

Here are the photos of my donor area. The first picture is my head donor right before my head was buzzed down the day of the procedure. The second two is what the donor area looks like shaved. You can see my strip scar. I had body hair grafts transplanted in the scar. You can look at the section of the video where my donor area is filmed.

Hope this helps.

Yea I was kinda after the end result of what it would look like with beard grafts grafted into a scar. That's probably all I'd consider for BHT is filling in my scar.

Beard hair is normally thicker though so I wonder if it would create a darker shade in that area hmm.

Oh well guess I'll just have to find some more absolute shaved pics of Bht into scar! Thanks

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol. legit f*****g insane

Actually I agree with topcat.

Always see some specific people hanging out on transplant doctor discussions and recommending the same people. Then they go to other parts of the forums and trash talk and get defensive when anyone recommends someone else or advises against a transplant for specific situations.

When someone with experience cites you credible proof and even takes the time to explain the step by step process of how and why something may not be possible in the current time and they get trash talked just because they didn't say what people want to hear is an invalid counter argument to me. They don't even counter argue, they just say you're insane or stupid; you know, those 5th grade insults.

What transplantsurvivor said is true also.

I made the same mistake of talking with a patient from a specific doctor and I was dumb enough to believe the pics they sent me in no lighting. I didn't even think about cobblestoning and pitting at all because I thought all of that was back in the 90s and no doctor could exist that was that bad anymore. Sad to say I was wrong.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I agree with topcat.

Always see some specific people hanging out on transplant doctor discussions and recommending the same people. Then they go to other parts of the forums and trash talk and get defensive when anyone recommends someone else or advises against a transplant for specific situations.

When someone with experience cites you credible proof and even takes the time to explain the step by step process of how and why something may not be possible in the current time and they get trash talked just because they didn't say what people want to hear is an invalid counter argument to me. They don't even counter argue, they just say you're insane or stupid; you know, those 5th grade insults.

What transplantsurvivor said is true also.

I made the same mistake of talking with a patient from a specific doctor and I was dumb enough to believe the pics they sent me in no lighting. I didn't even think about cobblestoning and pitting at all because I thought all of that was back in the 90s and no doctor could exist that was that bad anymore. Sad to say I was wrong.

You went to a doctor who had previously had his medical license revoked for literally proclaiming he was the second coming of Christ. Not that I don't feel sorry for you, but you don't exactly have the knack for surgeon selection or basic research and comprehension.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always see some specific people hanging out on transplant doctor discussions and recommending the same people.

Of course logic would tell you it's not normal. Problem is most really young guys early 20's might not understand it so it needs to be pointed out. Then they can observe it for themselves and start picking up on patterns. When doctors are directly involved it's marketing fraud so they try to maintain a cushion.

Here is a link to a doctor that has been around for a very long time. What I like about him is he seems to turn a lot of people away from what I understand. Maybe because he is bald and it helps to keep him ethical. He knows what is possible long term.

This is the reality of 4000 grafts and for many that will be their limit with fue if they are lucky.

http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=68&threadid=118636&enterthread=y