"I love the smell of Finasteride in the morning! "

jojol

Reaction score
hi has anyone out there tried reducing from 1mg finasteride a day to 1mg every mon, tues, fri? I know everyone is different, I stopped taking 1mg finasteride every day for about 5days (cos of feeling not to hot - head fog, tired, libido). Yeah i generally wasn't feeling great i took 1mg of finasteride last night and today i can feel that crap feeling is in the post. I had no sides for a year and then damn. Is most people out there just putting up with the sides for the hair? I looked around the forum for other opinions but thought I might as well make a quick post, could some of yee take a few minutes out to let me know
how you are coping with sides?? I think there's only so much ya can put up with before one starts to question if its bad for your health. I've been thinking of cutting down, then if i have to stop stop for a while, then start back on finasteride again try juggle it that way and also add some topicals like Revivogen. I'm also planing on having a hair transplant this year and will post pics of my currant hair situation and post hair transplant pics. However I feel im kinda at the mercy of finasteride cos if i giv that up i've a lot more balding to go through and might have to reconsider h.t. Anyways feedback always welcome if ya can spare some time thank jojo - "young dumb and full of come!" "No more your not!" :)