I love organic products yet I use finasteride lol..

Aesthetic

Established Member
Reaction score
Crazy isn't it lol. I love organic foods, lotions shampoo's , when I first started my hair loss journey I was like everyone else "bro there gotta be a safe organic treatment !! " lol

Seriously tho love organic foods and products like soaps it's just ironic im using something so unnatural like finasteride ,

Baldness is so ugly tho fuk that I don't view it has natural if we were still apes like creatures and couldn't cut hair is a nw7 with hair down to your *** suppose to be natural lookin lmao would look so retarded

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it so strange that there really seems to be nothing natural that helps treat Androgenetic Alopecia.

I'm the same way Aesthetic. I love using natural and organic foods, soaps, and stuff like that. But I take Dutasteride and oral Minoxidil to treat my male pattern baldness. When I succumbed to male pattern baldness, I thought to myself that there must be completely natural treatment options; that doesn't seem to be the case though.

There has got to be all natural legitimate treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia, we just haven't discovered any. For there to be absolutely nothing natural that helps whatsoever must be unlikely.

Reaction score
I used to be a naturalist but if ****tons of chemicals will do it then I mean my body is a piece of **** that doesn't deserve organic options anyway. My body can get non gmo fruit when it stops being a pile of ****

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to be a naturalist but if ****tons of chemicals will do it then I mean my body is a piece of **** that doesn't deserve organic options anyway. My body can get non gmo fruit when it stops being a pile of ****

Word to your mother's uncle.