I LOVE GOING LOSING MY HAIR!!!!WOOHOO!YIPPEE!

G

I FUCKIN LOVE SHEDDING MY HAIR I'VE BEEN SHEDDING SINCE LATE DECEMBER AND STILL SHEDDING!!!!!!!! DAMMIT ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE BALDING! I CANT WAIT TO BE A NW7 BY THE TIME IM 25! WHAT THE f***! WHY DO HUMANS EVEN GO BALD ITS SO FUCKIN STUPID! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
:freaked: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked: :freaked:
ok i've calmed down but dammit man its just annoying. have any of you guys ever wondered why we go bald. I mean from purely biological standpoint. the reason why. I mean you know how male lions grow manes to kind of make them look bigger and show that they are boss i guess. and male gorrillas get the silver line of fur down there back to show that they are alpha male. why the f*** do men go bald. Do you think that back in primitive times it was something actually good to show dominance or manhood? MAN! i just want to stop losing my hair

The Gardener

Reaction score
You two need to get a room. We don't want to hear your f*****g. This is a public forum.. kids might see.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
This is why I backed away from these forums. Sometimes it feels like Im on a sinking ship with paniced passngers stepping on my face for air.

I feel for you, I hope you get some positive results soon.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
:band: The Band is Playing and if the ship is going down I am taking as many people as possible with me. :lol:

G

I was thinking the same thing. How come animals have awesome thick fur coats and people lose? I mean cant doctors just find out what is the difference between human hair, women hair, and animal hair and just pinpoint the difference and say "Oh thats whats different, so the problem must be male human male hair is not doing this?"

I think its a joke.

G

dammit its just not right for me being almost 19 and losing hair. I feel for you guys that are still in high school and losing hair. Dammit it just sucks man. minoxidil and finasteride can helps us recieve great results but why is it that we even have to use these treatments. WHy can't we just keep our freakin hair. I wish that balding wouldn't even start till 30 at least. i feel like crying.

G

but let me tell you this... i have complete faith in my treatments, i know i will see better days.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I found that getting a punching bag helps for these types of situations, or some other physical activity where you can release some rage. The fact is that most people don't see losing your hair to be that big of a deal, they see it as something you can live with. If I was in my mid thirties I would not really give a damn about losing my hair. I probably would of given Propecia a shot, but if it did not stop my hair loss it would not of bothered me so much. I unfortunatly started losing my hair 15 years shy of mid thrities so it pisses me off to no end. After awhile you slowly stop letting it bother you so much, but it still does when you start thinking about how it is affecting you. The best thing I can tell you is to stay active, even though you just want to sulk about it all day and scream at the top of your lungs how much it sucks. I am just hoping like hell that some treatment comes out in the next few years that will restore my hairline to that of a majority of other people my age. The day a cure comes out I will be jumping off the walls and probably walk around with a grin on my face until I get my hair back. Once I do get my hair back I will probably walk around smiling and laughing all the time, because I would have very little reason not to.

G

badasshairday said:
dammit its just not right for me being almost 19 and losing hair. I feel for you guys that are still in high school and losing hair. Dammit it just sucks man. minoxidil and finasteride can helps us recieve great results but why is it that we even have to use these treatments. WHy can't we just keep our freakin hair. I wish that balding wouldn't even start till 30 at least. i feel like crying.

OK, you have had a nice cry. Feel better?

Now, use your treatments, workout , get out of the house and enjoy being young.

:lol:

G

thanks for the advise you guys, it was just one of those bad days.