I Lost My Virginity While Traveling (finally)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're young, it's ME ME ME.
As you get older, you consistently see people around you get pummeled by life. Also, as time goes by, the feeling of your time running out gets stronger and stronger. It's not like you feel better about yourself, but rather you start focusing on the people around you, and what time you have left. At least that's what it's been like me.

Of course, some people go the other way and get bitter and bitter.
the normies surrounding me have it easy as f*** lol. lol im supposed to feel bad for their minor *** issues?

cope lol

Baldingat188

Reaction score
the normies surrounding me have it easy as f*** lol. lol im supposed to feel bad for their minor *** issues?

cope lol

I wouldn’t say they have it easy as f*** neccesairly. Lots of people are truly not happy with life and I think everyone deep down feels like they are struggling to some degree. Society creates perfect images of expectations and no one can live up to it.

Just look at celebrities ... they have looks , money , fame but they still commit suicide. Just saying I wouldn’t say you can say they have it “easy as f***”. Struggle is part of being alive.

There will always be people have it better and worse then you ...some people truly do have much harder lives, and you very wellcould be one of those people but this thinking that no one else struggles is just not true .

Baldingat188

Reaction score

cope lol

Out of curiosity do you have any major other issues than hairloss? Because to them they probly think hairloss is a minor issue. Of course we know this is not true , but perhaps you are down playing the issues that effect them the same way they downplay your hair loss. I do get jealous when I see people who have to deal with problems that I think are “trival”. But then if I stop to think , I realize that’s exactly why those things are not my problem - because they don’t carry any weight for me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say they have it easy as f*** neccesairly. Lots of people are truly not happy with life and I think everyone deep down feels like they are struggling to some degree. Society creates perfect images of expectations and no one can live up to it.

Just look at celebrities ... they have looks , money , fame but they still commit suicide. Just saying I wouldn’t say you can say they have it “easy as f***”. Struggle is part of being alive.

There will always be people have it better and worse then you ...some people truly do have much harder lives, and you very wellcould be one of those people but this thinking that no one else struggles is just not true .
c0pe

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity do you have any major other issues than hairloss? Because to them they probly think hairloss is a minor issue. Of course we know this is not true , but perhaps you are down playing the issues that effect them the same way they downplay your hair loss. I do get jealous when I see people who have to deal with problems that I think are “trival”. But then if I stop to think , I realize that’s exactly why those things are not my problem - because they don’t carry any weight for me.
bullied so bad i had to leave school, terrible parents, panic attacks, grew up sonpoor we skipped dinner and lost power and water fairly regularly, mental issues which have kept me from getting a job and im going on 25 soon (thinking about getting on disability but even too damn scared to do that)

none of it aint sh*t compared to baldness

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically you have it pretty easy and youre trying to justify your complaining

Baldingat188

Reaction score

It’s not cope dude. You have extremely flawed thinking and it is going to lead to you feeling bad until you realize that not everything is societies fault. You have to be able to take responsibility for your own life. Even when life throughs sh*t at you. Or you can just continue to dislike me for trying to help you and complain on forums.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
also lol at easy *** life attention wh*** doctor house liking your comments baldingat18. you guys are peas in a pod in that respect

OMG this made me laugh ... I was about to go to bed but I had to respond to this. Do you realize how childish this is dude? Either way , I’m done talking about this cause you have proven that you can’t have a discussion you just get mad at anyone who disagrees with you. I’m here to talk about hair loss and I don’t need the added stress of online arguments in my life. I just think it’s funny that you hate me since I’ve never said anything bad about you, infact I’ve said good things about you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt it better to just go to a therapist?

It might be, obviously I can't be sure from over here. My impression is that pharmaceuticals are more effective in extreme cases.

Even therapists might tell you to go to an ER if your situation is extreme. You can get faster treatment that way .

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i'm not at risk of suicide. every now and then i need to vent by sh*t talking and complaining and calling people out .

Just my personal opinion but if I was in your situation I would try the hairpiece option, I've always thought your situation was one of the harshest here and your complaints are often reasonable but you risk becoming a Dante without trying something to better where you're at.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just felt like dropping some humble bragging here (as it is somewhat related I guess)

tfw I hooked up with my oneitis last night
tfw she said "Anon you really know how to turn me on."

Feels good man.

>mfw brags about every non-normans dream
>mfw calls it a "humble" brag

xarca.png

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion but if I was in your situation I would try the hairpiece option, I've always thought your situation was one of the harshest here and your complaints are often reasonable but you risk becoming a Dante without trying something to better where you're at.
you gotta be kidding me lol

and @Afro_Vacancy i was thinking you saying i need to go to an ER is a bit suspicious. is it just to shut me up or do you actually wanna help? i wonder if a girl was acting the same way as i was if you wud have wanted her to just shut up and be sent to an asylum (cuz thats wat wud happen if i did go to an ER complaining of suicidal feelings) or just white knighted her and gave her sympathy.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you gotta be kidding me lol

and @Afro_Vacancy i was thinking you saying i need to go to an ER is a bit suspicious. is it just to shut me up or do you actually wanna help? i wonder if a girl was acting the same way as i was if you wud have wanted her to just shut up and be sent to an asylum (cuz thats wat wud happen if i did go to an ER complaining of suicidal feelings) or just white knighted her and gave her sympathy.

There's nothing suspicious about it. If I didn't want to help then I wouldn't post, and I've made lots of similar comments to women. You're coming off as being in a high-risk situation, and I think that you might need emergency help, and that you should definitely consider it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing suspicious about it. If I didn't want to help then I wouldn't post, and I've made lots of similar comments to women. You're coming off as being in a high-risk situation, and I think that you might need emergency help, and that you should definitely consider it.
theres often a past of actual behavioral incidents in high risk people, if you're implying i'm gonna go ER. ER himself was throwing stuff at chads and uploading creepy videos and starting fights with chads or the florida guy who had the police called him on a lot and was in abusive situations with his mom

i dont have a history

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
theres often a past of actual behavioral incidents in high risk people, if you're implying i'm gonna go ER. ER himself was throwing stuff at chads and uploading creepy videos and starting fights with chads or the florida guy who had the police called him on a lot and was in abusive situations with his mom

i dont have a history

I'm sorry, but I don't mean Elliot Rodger. I mean "emergency room", you should go to an ER to try and get rapid help, and they might hook you up with longer-term assistance such as social workers. Rodger actually did need to be institutionalized, as he posed a violent threat. I just looked up the rules, you can only be locked up in the USA if you're considered a physical threat.

What concerns me is that your tone has been in decline for several months now, and that's worrisome. You're more antagonistic and defensive than you used to be. That can happen to everybody, we all have fluctuations that can last weeks or months, but yours has been going on for a while. There is also little reason for you to be defensive here as you do not draw significant abuse from the other members of the forum (with a few exceptions). You should be feeling safe here, yet you can get defensive. You also used to talk more about subjects that weren't related to lookism/hair/incelism.

You're living a NEET lifestyle, and that comes with the risk of mental degeneracy. Whatever is giving you pleasure here and there today (art, video games, movies, food, music, etc) may not give you pleasure in the future, and then you'll be at greater risk.