I Lost 70k In Crypto Currency Investments

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Take a lesson from this.
Don't take loss as a personal failure.

Manage your future expenses..so as to recover the losses.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought ethereum at 1200, now its sitting at 400. :( oh well. At least I still have a good head of hair.

Well, that's reall ALL that matters.

Who cares if you're homeless, seriously? Many people are.

But they have good hair. So what if they have to eat out of garbage cans?

So what if they have to take a sh*t in the same clothes for days?

Having good hair is really all that matters in life. Bottom line.

daplo collins

Reaction score
Well, that's reall ALL that matters.

Who cares if you're homeless, seriously? Many people are.

But they have good hair. So what if they have to eat out of garbage cans?

So what if they have to take a sh*t in the same clothes for days?

Having good hair is really all that matters in life. Bottom line.

Don't know if your joking but I'm dead serious I would rather be poor and have hair than be a bald millionaire.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I lost 100k or so in the stock and bond market several years back. It was pretty brutal.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Just make money the simple and honest way.

Stop looking for shortcuts.

This is a lesson.

Well, the financial sector is the biggest sector in the US, so the the lesson there is to look for ways to play games with money?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Most people fail when they gamble with money.

Most people who gamble don't think they are gambling because they have outsmarted the system (they seldom do)

I saved about 100000 usd equivalent of Indian rupees of my friend..
He was about to buy one land for hospital.
I run every analytics of my experience to save him from purchasing that land.
He is DNB medicine..(M.D~).

I told him his hospital will be far away from bus stand..also it will be far away from upcoming railway station in next few years.

I also taught him about the rules of business that actually is taught in management colleges to where to built your next setup.
(Business follow some strategy where they are close to each other..even if they are rivals in a dedicated area.
I don't know the name of this theory.)

He was about to purchase land at a place nearby only one big multispeciality hospital..his only mindset was it was close to his home.
Even that big hospital Isn't successful because it wasn't in main hospital area.

There is also one area in my town where 90% of hospitals are located..
I told him one location in that place.
All necessary requirements of pathology labs,blood bank,multiple options for medical shops,everything is present there.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald or rich? I'll take rich, I'd get more puss. But I'm a good looking guy even bald.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i bought a load of crypto too, luckily i spent it all on drugs. got a lot of finasteride from dream too :)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought ethereum at 1200, now its sitting at 400. :( oh well. At least I still have a good head of hair.

Did you sell? If so you’re a f*****g retard. Also who the f*** has that much in savings to invest but is stupid enough not to diversify and invest close to all time highs when an asset has jumped 150% in a month?

Honestly dude you need a basic education in investing.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people fail when they gamble with money.

Most people who gamble don't think they are gambling because they have outsmarted the system (they seldom do)

Crypto is not gambling and nor is any other floating price asset investment if people understand broader portfolio management and risk management. I’ve made over 100k, cashed out my principal investment plus 20k, some of that for transplant. I’ve also had my stocks yield over 40% a year for five years (mostly from a few select big outperformers) It’s safe to say I’ve outsmarted the system, if you consider that index or managed funds. Some of my money is in funds too. There is no single point of potential failure. I objectively cannot lose on crypto at the point because I’ve aready cashed out more than the principal.

This guy by the sound of it just plonked everything he had in one investment almost at all time high that was up over 10000% in a year without doing his research.

Consider the fact that when I first bought ethereum, the price was down 70% from all time high. A lot of people were frothing at the mouth at the time, despite that I’m still up over 300% on it from buying at a low when confidence had bottomed and taking advantage of that. Consider that anyone who bought ethereum when this clown made this post is up over 60%

These types of emotional investors are why the crypto market is still so volatile.

Last edited: