I know I've asked this before, but... Applying nizoral...

Rapid_i_movemenT

Reaction score
Damnit, I know someone had told me in a past post what item to use to get a 1% measure of nizoral. Sorry for repeating stuff, but I totally forgot what to get! :roll:

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
im confused about your question. %1 measure of nizoral? the shampoo? umm...the 1% nizoral shampoo.

Rapid_i_movemenT

Reaction score
ok, maybe I've confused myself along with you all. How much nizoral should I apply when using it? Thats what I meant :p

Stingray

Reaction score
A quarter...like 25 cents..

dumbass. :)

You need exactly 2.12597 mL for it to be effective. Since 1 Cubic centimeter is equal to 1 mL, you need to convert it with an inches of water type scale. Now, since heat causes things to expand, you'll need to do this in the full heat of your shower, but don't get any water into the solution or it will cause it to... It's a god damned shampoo dude. Just squirt some in your hand, and wipe it on your head and let it sit for a while. And if you still have questions.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOTTLE

Cassin

Reaction score
Stingray said:
A quarter...like 25 cents..

dumbass. :)

You need exactly 2.12597 mL for it to be effective. Since 1 Cubic centimeter is equal to 1 mL, you need to convert it with an inches of water type scale. Now, since heat causes things to expand, you'll need to do this in the full heat of your shower, but don't get any water into the solution or it will cause it to... It's a god damned shampoo dude. Just squirt some in your hand, and wipe it on your head and let it sit for a while. And if you still have questions.

:laugh:

G

I rub about a thimble (now there's an international standard for you) into my head and drink the rest of the bottle, it's costs me a ton of cash but I am regular.

ty

Stiles

Reaction score
Dude,

The "1%" means that 1% of the shampoo is made up of the active ingredient ketoconazole. It doesn't matter if you use a little or a lot, it's always going to be 1%. "1%" is not an amount of shampoo, it's the strength of the shampoo. Just use the normal amount.

Rapid_i_movemenT

Reaction score

I would have, but I cannot read Indian script. Anyway, someone onced mentioned a "device" that would be the amount, and would add to shampoo. naive.

Stingray

Reaction score
You can apply 1mL or 100mL...there would be no difference in it's potency. It's concentration that matters, not doseage. It's just a shampoo, use it like one.