I kissed a tranny

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
UCM you need to get some action ASAP (anything as long its female) you cant be going around with a man being the last person you made out with. :puke:
Thats what I'd be thinking if I were you.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Didn't you see all of the :puke: and :x signs in my op, of course thats how I feel. I know I need to get out there and spit some serious game to the ladies to make up for all of this and I need to do it without my hat. Whenever I get the good kind of looks from the ladies I'm always wearing my hat or beanie so they assume I have a full head of hair, but I know I can't rely on that. I know it's tough out there for bald guys but I also realize that I need to stop making excuses for myself because most of the time it is me that is putting myself down and that is a game killer. On Yahoo Answers I've heard women say time and time again that they think bald is sexy and its not whats on top of the head that counts rather the personality and confidence is key.....well it's time to put that to the test.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OMG how did I miss this thread. I'll say it again, when I feel like crap I read this message board and there is always someone who has had a worst day than me :)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
bump!!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
:puke: So last thursday I went out with a group a "friends" downtown to go drinking. We were getting smashed, listening to some live punk band and having an overall good time. I went outside for a smoke and this ugly chick that was with our group asked to bum a smoke off me and we struck up a conversation. It turns out she is a big video game enthusiast and we had an extensive conversation. We went back inside and I drank more, but from that point on this ugly chick "Ariel" was all over me. Well a good dozen beers later her friend wound up giving us a ride back to my friends house where I was staying. We shot through Jack In The Crack and went back to my friends pad. After playing some GTA4, I went out for another smoke and she joined me. By this time what was earlier just an ugly chick morphed into a somewhat passable fling. She was rubbin on my junk and kissing me and when I reached my hand down the backside of her jeans......I felt a hairy ***-crack. :shock: We went back up to my friends room and Ariel's friend (who's hot btw) said that she had to go so they both left. Not soon after they were gone, my friend turns to me and says, "You know that Ariel's a guy, right? Tell me you didn't kiss that?" :shakehead: Sorry Gemini X, but I felt like taking a boiling hot oil bath and shooting myself in the face. I'm just glad we didn't go far enough for me to discover that fact for myself. :freaked2: :x I feel so ****ing VIOLATED!I'm not trying to reenact that scene from The Crying Game where the shadow drops trou and the silhouette of a dong flops out. :puke: :puke: I'm sure this happens more than I care to admit and although I am trully disturbed by this recent event I feel like I still have my dignity somewhat intact because 1) I didn't know. 2) I was drunk. 3) I am a man. "Ariel" called my friends phone about twenty minutes later asking for directions because they got lost. I asked him to give me the phone and I told that thing," You weren't upfront with me about your gender, so you need to know that whatever happened between us was under false pretenses and I am SO not cool with it. I don't want to have sex with a TRANNY-SORE-*** REX!" I felt a little better after I set things "straight", (pun intended) but now I just feel so devastated and discouraged that I have any chance of meeting a "real" woman out there. :sobbing:

Kudos to you my friend! Chalk it up to a life experience and live it with a wink.
She/he prob thought you knew.
Nothing to get over worked about. Personally if I did the same I'd be calling all my buddies to laugh about it, BUT we are a go with the flow bunch.
Seriously your on a hair loss forum.... You have worse things to worry about.

Go watch some tranny p**rn and see the more than likely best BJ IN THE WORLD you missed out on ha ha .

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
The only thing that is scary about this situation is the possibility of poopdick

Status
Not open for further replies.