I just wrote an inspirational PM and couldn't keep it quiet.

omgwtfbbq

Reaction score
This was in reply to a request for pictures and advice from someone very freaked about hair loss.
-----
I'm not putting any pics online for anyone to see. I'm sorry. Look, here's the thing - the "big 3" work. period. There's some question about how well they work, but each of the 3 ingredients is shown separately to work on different parts of your hair loss.

Your first step, though, is going to be to RELAX. Look at it this way - without treatment, you're losing hair. Stuff happens, eh? Bald people, by the way, still get laid. A lot. As an ex-bartender, I can tell you with certainty that hair quality doesn't trump confidence and personality, and quite honestly, some women actually prefer bald guys. (yeah, not sure I get it but whatever)

After relaxing, look at your treatment options. Right now, the greatest odds are the big 3. Go to your doctor, tell him or her you want to look into using finasteride 1mg for hairloss treatment, and don't take no for an answer. Then go buy rogaine foam and use it religiously twice a day. Use either Nizoral 1% or Revita as well. Take a bunch of pics tomorrow from unflattering angles, and then, every month, take repeats. DON'T SCRUTINIZE. Hair growth takes a while, man.

The best news is that there are lots of very cool treatments coming, and with the current stuff you can at least maintain what you still have.

Good luck.

G

yeah good job

perhaps you should have included something about stopping masturbation to grow his hair back though- you know, so he can get the whole picture