I just want to give up, should I? Why or why not?

theangryone

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying anymore. I have been on finasteride and minoxidil since my early 20s when I was NW3. I am now in my late 20s and NW4. My donor hair is not very thick so I'm not a very good candidate for a hair transplant and even if I was, since my hair loss has gotten worse even on finasteride and minoxidil, that means it will continue to get worse since my MBP is just that aggressive.

Maybe my hair loss will accelerate even faster if I stop taking this stuff, but so what? As it stands I can't even get ugly obese women, so it wouldn't make any difference if I was NW4 or NW7.

I'm thinking about just throwing in the towel, both on male pattern baldness and trying to get women.

Why continue to put minoxidil in my hair twice a day when it makes my hair look dirty and makes my scalp itchy? Why continue to take finasteride when it's giving me sides? Why continue to approach women when I get rejected by every woman I approach?

I'm looking for logical reasons, not shitty cliche advice.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sorry can only offer you advice...

theangryone

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Sorry can only offer you advice...

Is it logical advice, or the shitty cliche kind (i.e. "get confidence")

If it's the former, I'm all ears. If it's the latter, I can just ignore it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well it seems to me that you're putting too much emphasis on getting women. It looks like thats what you hold as a standard for your value in life.

If you put less emphasis on it, who knows you might actually enjoy life more.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
:bravo: saf.

i bet some of these guys weren't even looking for women before male pattern baldness started. They probably had a different focus in life, kinda like me.

After male pattern baldness started they suddenly feel like "clubbing" "looking for tens" "getting threesomes".

Just some of them of course.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Your in transition from youth to baldhood. Paradox shift or you will be torn apart.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The cliche advice is the advice you need, no reason to shut yourself off from it.

theangryone

Reaction score
maradona said:
:bravo: saf.

i bet some of these guys weren't even looking for women before male pattern baldness started. They probably had a different focus in life, kinda like me.

After male pattern baldness started they suddenly feel like "clubbing" "looking for tens" "getting threesomes".

Just some of them of course.

I can honestly say that is not the case for me. I was getting women when I was younger and had more hair.

I'm not "looking for tens", I'll take just about any woman I can get, even an obese woman, but even they reject me. I'm not "looking for threesomes" either.

When guys lose their hair they often lose their ability to get women. When you can't get women, getting women becomes more important to you, just like water becomes more important to you when you're in the desert and dehydrated.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
NW4 is the point of no return.

Time to wig up, shave out or if you feel confident enough go with the NW4 grown out.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Like Patrick Stewart said he lost his hair at 19 and thought it was the end of the world, then he found out that women have many different preferences. And he never struggled to get a date.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Like Patrick Stewart said he lost his hair at 19 and thought it was the end of the world, then he found out that women have many different preferences. And he never struggled to get a date.

How many of these "dates" blossomed into an actual,tangable relationship?
At youre age you cant be that naive too think women dont go on dates for many reasons,besides(supposedly) liking the guy.