I Just Dumped Two Bottles Of Ru58841

linoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
I responded to another RU chest pain thread a few months ago. I haven't posted since then because the HairLossTalk.com forums weren't loading on my phone and even looking at hair loss related stuff gave me EXTREME anxiety. The symptoms I got made me afraid I was going to die.

-chest/back pain (sharp, and at its peak, extended to my arms)
-bad shortness of breath (felt like I couldnt get a satisfying breath of air)
-strange tastes in my mouth (sweet, bitter, metallic)
-lethargy and weakness (especially shoulders)
-cold hands and feet
-night sweats
-loss of appetite
-acid reflux
-high BP

My regimen was
-Chemdelights 50mg RU/ 50mg minoxidil pre-mix 2x day
-peptidepros dutasteride 0.25mg ed

First I dropped the dutasteride because I thought I was just getting anxiety, but the symptoms persisted. Eventually I saw the thread where another user had NEAR IDENTICAL symptoms to mine and dropped RU. The symptoms persisted for months after that, sloooooowly improving over time. Only this week has the chest pain and breathing gotten better. I feel 99% normal again. What's more alarming was that my gf, who I share a bed with also got the same breathing symptoms I did. She didn't get any of the other symptoms as far as I know. (Also, it wasn't covid. I got tested during the peak of my symptoms)

Last time I spoke about RU, I said I didn't want to FUD a treatment that otherwise gave me great results, but this stuff can be very dangerous, and in my time off I saw two other posters from BTT talk about getting similar sides. These past few months have been a nightmare. I've been in and out of the doctors office, not sure what was wrong with me, assuming the worst the entire time. It just wasn't worth it. Stay far away from RU.

EDIT:

Yeah I thought so too until it almost happened. Love your life and appreciate what you have. Consider a hair system.
Hey mate,

I tried sending you a DM via this forum but it wouldn't let me.

I'm currently experiencing sides like you and OP like you wouldn't believe and am in a really scary place.

Would really appreciate it if you could reach out to me through here when you can as I wanted to ask you some things.

Thank you.

The Owl

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using topical RU for 7 months and never had any of those issues. It was actually quite helpful for reducing my hair loss as well as seeing some hair growth. Seems different people just respond differently.

potatopirate

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using topical RU for 7 months and never had any of those issues. It was actually quite helpful for reducing my hair loss as well as seeing some hair growth. Seems different people just respond differently.
dose/frequency/source?