I just don't get it.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Of all the times that I let my hair get get me... it was tonight.

God... of all nights.

I am at a party with all my friends from college and high school... in the beautiful southern California atmosphere, and I scratch my forehead. I pull out a good 5-10 hairs... For some reason, and it's beyond me, I have become extremely depressed. I am burdened to have lost my night, nay, my entire month because of this event. I know that, because I have pulled out these hairs, I am in the negative. They had the large bulbous endings to them...

God, I hate myself.

I hate myself...

I hate myself...

It hurts so much...

There is so much goddamn pain in worrying about this sh*t. I wish I were above it, but it tails me, follows me into my state of inebriation, and discourages me.

I give so much to the welfare of this world, and I am dealt this disgusting card.

f*** me. f*** me. f*** me. f*** me. f*** me fucke me fucke me fucke me fuckmem fuckemememememe

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
dude...you mean when you scratched your forehead, 5 strands of hair come along? or you actually pulled them out?

hmm, I remembered when I was 19, that was 2 years back. In order to prove that I'm not losing my hair, I used to run my hand down my hair, believe it or not, there must be at least 3-4 hairs come off. That was when I knew I'm losing them for sure. So I believe everybody has experienced it too.

I don't know why, but when I had regrowth 3 mths ago. things were looking good of course. I expected I would be more outgoing, doing things I wanted to do, or what-so-ever, but thats not the case. Its just different. My friends are not thrilled at all. who care I regain my hair? and what good does it do to them anyway? Of all the time, I blamed male pattern baldness for destroying my self-confidence; for my bad grades; etc. But never did I know, that the real problem actually lies within me.

I realized, things were just normal to others around me. It was only me who was thrilled that I got my hair back, though now I know it last only for a while. lol.

What I'm trying to point out is all of these are all in our head.

Well, my advice is: don't let it get to you of course and don't think too much of male pattern baldness, though I know its almost impossible. But at least, you should have tried....

sorry for the long reply. :)

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
. I know that, because I have pulled out these hairs, I am in the negative. They had the large bulbous endings to them...

What do you mean by that? I'm still not clear on if the bulbs are good, bad, or neutral.

It's a rough time of year for shedding, man. I'm going through it again right now. Buck up, you'll get through it. We all do.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
You got 200% percent more hair than I have ever had... and I still don't cry over 5 hairs. For fucks sake.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dutasteride turned you into a woman, didnt it?

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
Hang in there Aplunk... these things always happen to us hair loss sufferors.. then things get better. Sometimes phases come where things are really dismal. Things will get better. Hang in there man.

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember a crazy shed I had along with the beginning of hair loss. One time I shampooed my hair, and I counted 120 hairs on my hands afterwards. I figured I would be bald in 12 months but I still didn't flip out like you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dont be a weak sauce like that dude, there are many better things awaiting for you in life.

It could be just a shed, your hair will come back thicker, dont let it get to you!