I just can't understand it..

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
6 months on Proscar nad had some moderate improvement, then shedding and a bit of thinning in the last month. Just yesterday my hair was a bit thinner and going back towards baseline and just one day later my hair seems and looks thicker than its been the whole 6 months. My hair on the crown had gotten lifeless and flat again yesterday and today I feel lots of spike and thickness. Anybody had this kind of experience??

I also dont get the diffusion at the front of the hairline, yet lots of new vellus and new terminals all over the temples. Does that sound like a shed? Having all this growth on the temples then diffusion and recession at the front sides of the hairline doesnt make sense. Think thats just shedding that should come in better seeing as im having all this regrowth on the temples?

Goingat20

Reaction score
wangho75 said:
6 months on Proscar nad had some moderate improvement, then shedding and a bit of thinning in the last month. Just yesterday my hair was a bit thinner and going back towards baseline and just one day later my hair seems and looks thicker than its been the whole 6 months. My hair on the crown had gotten lifeless and flat again yesterday and today I feel lots of spike and thickness. Anybody had this kind of experience??

I think we all go through these phases, one day our hair looks better, one day is looks worse. I think its all in the mine, the best way to settle this is to take photoes.

I also dont get the diffusion at the front of the hairline, yet lots of new vellus and new terminals all over the temples. Does that sound like a shed? Having all this growth on the temples then diffusion and recession at the front sides of the hairline doesnt make sense. Think thats just shedding that should come in better seeing as im having all this regrowth on the temples?[/quote]

Could be shedding not to sure, any one else?