I Just Can't Get Over How Little Attention Young Men With Premature male pattern baldness Get From Society

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t is a scam, save your money for transplants
How do you know that? how can you be sure? I heard several people said it worked for them, and also some respected hair transplant surgeons recommend it and even provide it.
It's not about money, Im gonna do transplant anyway, but just thinking of more ways to maintain what I have.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that? how can you be sure? I heard several people said it worked for them, and also some respected hair transplant surgeons recommend it and even provide it.
It's not about money, Im gonna do transplant anyway, but just thinking of more ways to maintain what I have.
When I was looking for solutions I read really bad things about it, and there isn't enough scientific evidence to back up its efficiency anyway

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You better then take biotin supplements and wash your hair with onion juice. Or perhaps use 1 ml of male whale's c*m topically twice daily.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
We live in a shallow world where looks play an important role , especially in the dating scene. Many young men who are just starting out interacting with members of the opposite gender can get unlucky and start losing their hair prematurely (I think I don't need to mention that this includes me). Yet everything we've got is a drug that can destroy your libido and grow you boobs or a foam that induceses heart palpitations or collagen loss. Not to mention the fact that the efficiency of these is often up for debate. On top of this, men with premature male pattern baldness seem to not exist in the eyes of society, it's not acknowledged as a problem, many people even think hair loss is only age-related. It's a problem we have to suffer through in silence, away from everone's eyes, a problem that's not addressed at all. If only more scientists put a bit more research into this we would at least have better treatments. Instead it's ignored.

I know many people who died due to cancer. They also went bald and in excruciating pain.

I notice that men who bald are usually neurotic. You are speeding up a process.