I Imported Minoxidil Kirkland For Own Use, And I Received This, Fake?

Minoxidil kirkland fake?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not know

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, in my country does not sell industrialized kirkland minoxidil, so the aption is import. I imported this product and received this
image.png

But I always received this:
image.png

The smell looks the same, and it scratches my beard when I applied, like it used to before, but that color is much darker. Does anyone know if this is some reaction of minoxidil, or is it fake? I use it briefly and I can not say

I'm new here, sorry if you're posting in the wrong place.
Sorry for my english, thank you all

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I emailed Lipogaine once I received a batch that was straw like yellow and got the response back:

The solution has herbal extracts in it, which are difficult to standardize. It's normal that the color may show slight variation between batches. In addition, the color gets darker when the solution gets older. Also, if the solution is exposed to air longer during the manufacturing process, the color will become darker. Please be assured the effectiveness of the solution is not affected.

I used to use DNC before I moved on to Lipogaine. The DNC was pale yellow when I used it, a few weeks ago I tossed in a bin, because I was not using it and the colour went for pale yellow to dark yellow.

Same happened with Mixoxidilmax minoxidil I was using... turned dark yellow, did not use that one too much either due to very high concentration of 15%...

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Kirkland brand of Minoxidil is not fake and I use it my self. I use the foam version only and not in liquid form.

I will say that definitely looks odd. When I first started Minoxidil, I did use the liquid form, and different brands as well. The liquids ranged from varying light yellow colors but I have never seen anything that dark.

Like what resu said, try looking for a local brand that is sold in your country. You should be able to find Minoxidil in your local super market. Or check out a pharmacy, there definitely should be topical Minoxidil for sale over the counter.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Kirkland brand of Minoxidil is not fake and I use it my self. I use the foam version only and not in liquid form.

I will say that definitely looks odd. When I first started Minoxidil, I did use the liquid form, and different brands as well. The liquids ranged from varying light yellow colors but I have never seen anything that dark.

Like what resu said, try looking for a local brand that is sold in your country. You should be able to find Minoxidil in your local super market. Or check out a pharmacy, there definitely should be topical Minoxidil for sale over the counter.

Good to see you Agustin. Where have you been?