I Have This Theory On Finasteride Sides

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think the more masculine you are, the more it affects you.

For example, dudes who are not very masculine, .e.g already have low libido, weak voice, not much muscle , puffy face etcthey take finasteride and feel fine

Where as other guys like my self, who are big , jakced, shredded, deep voice, high libido taking finasteride feel completely different
face is puffy, gained belly fat , look lke sh*t etc.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that literally makes no sense and if anything it works exactly the opposite of what you just said.

if someone already has sh*t level of male hormones and you surpass them even further then they will be more affected

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

For example, dudes who are not very masculine, .e.g already have low libido, weak voice, not much muscle , puffy face etcthey take finasteride and feel fine

Where as other guys like my self, who are big , jakced, shredded, deep voice, high libido taking finasteride feel completely different
i have a lot of facial hair, muscle mass, high libido. nothing has changed since being on finasteride. people like you are crazy and shouldn’t post. you are a hypochondriac spreading nonsense. testosterone is the primary male hormone. also, dht has nothing to do with muscle mass. as for facial hair/ deep voice, that is the sensitivity to the hormone/ androgen receptor location, not how much of the hormone you have. delete your account

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I may not have huge amount of muscles but I definitely don't have a puffy face, weak voice and low libido and I don't experience side effects. You either get them or you don't. Man what's up with these retarded theories today. International clowns day?

valy

Reaction score

Well,before finasteride,I had a very very high libido,everyday,to the roof(and a big penis).I gained muscle mass very easy,in a few days of workout.Another thing...a hairy body and a proeminent jawline.In almost 7 years of low dose of finasteride(.15 mg),I've had all the side effects

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on how dependent you are on DHT imo. The hairiest most horny alpha male could get sides from fina, just like the biggest beta.
This guy ^ is the king of making sh*t up about hormones lmao. literally knows nothing about anything hormone related. “depends on how dependent you are on dht” literally spewing nonsense. the reality is that testosterone is the most important make hormone by far. Lowering dht by 70% causes roughly 1% of people to get sides. why they get sides is unknown, but it’s probably more so due to an increase in estrogen, then a decrease in dht. while estrogen should only increase by 15%, which is insignificant, it is the ratio of test to estrogen that matters most. 1% of people probably have a problem with this. there are dudes who take steroids who have a massive amount of test AND dht, who gets sexual sided because the ratios of test to estrogen are out of whack. i have a square jaw, a lot of muscle, and am very hairy. started taking finasteride as a Norwood 1.5 a year ago, because i had signs of thinning beyond that, and have kept my hair and have zero side effects.