I have returned with some great news

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was surfing YouTube and look what I stumble upon.

Two different youtube videos of bald men giving bluepilled responses to my post months ago. I am now spreading the truth across YouTube somehow.

And these 2 guys are tall, decent head shape, and good face. They could survive the stigma of baldness because they have good qualities everywhere else. But let me break down these two characters

The first guy is barely avoiding being a baldcel. I think his height bailed him out but the dude admitted he was insecure about it. Overall boring.

The second guy is far worse. He is some sick con artist who has some disgusting bdsm fetish and he is selling bs to incels. He is literally a bald pua. He doesn't understand that he won the genetic lottery in everything but hair. He has height, face, race, head shape, jawline. Basically everything. I guarantee you if he had his hair though, he wouldn't be dating bdsm w****s. He'd be dating better women. These two fail to see how f*****g brutal balding can be so they spread nonsense like their content and someone like me won't fall for it.

But I'm back on the forums guys and I have a lot to share. I felt bad for awhile due to depression caused by my baldness but those 2 youtube videos basically inspired me to come back. A lot has happened.

I tried online dating again as a desperately depressed individual. 0 matches in 2 months across 3 platforms. I tried non- swipe dating apps and got brutal rejection due to my baldness twice. This only made depression worse. I mostly aimed for women over 27 and trust me, women at 27 to 40 still hate baldness.

So I said f*** it and finally decided to look into hair systems.

I did my research and went to a highly rated one. I also grew out hair on the horse shoe pattern which I hated looking at and people at work thought I was crazy but I just told them I was going to get a hair system because I'm tired of being bald. One bald guy at work thought it was a stupid idea but idgaf.

When I finished growing it I showed up and these people match your hair and glue on the hairpiece on and then give you a haircut basically. It was a little weird because I can't really feel the hair being cut and it's not my hair but it does help make the piece look more natural. They also are very careful and hide your hairline. I cried when I saw the outcome because I looked so much younger and i thought why the f*** did balding have to rob me from looking like this? I looked like my appropriate age. But after using it I experienced more depression. I decided to try going to a bar and see how people would react. Holy sh*t women started treating me differently. The contrast is so upsetting. The bar tender smiles at you, you catch women glancing at you which I have not felt in maybe a decade? It's just sad that I am living a lie but it was refreshing that all I need in life is a cure for baldness then maybe there is hope for me in the dating world. One night I had a conversation with a woman who was probably around my age and we hit it off. She gave me her number but I didn't bother calling her because all of that was under the pretense that I had my hair. When I got home I just felt sad because I know I'm a fraud and I now can see how much of a difference my life would have been with hair. That is the true impact of hair loss. The loss of fulfillment and happiness. My coworkers said it looked good on me but their attitudes toward me were still the same because they knew the truth. The female coworkers still didn't respect me and were even more condescending and that could be because I basically admitted to everyone at work that I'm very insecure. The male coworkers kinda thought I made a mistake and wasted my money but I disagree. Having a conversation in a bar with a woman who showed interest in me, despite me knowing I'm a fraud, was an experience I'll never forget. But I know I can't show the truth otherwise I wouldn't ever had the conversation in the first place.

As I said before. You can't win in life as a bald man. You trying hair loss meds, you get side effects and it still may not help you. You look at surgery, sorry you are too forgone. You try shaving it, you are judged poorly for being bald. You try a wig or system, you are now viewed as insecure. When people say you should "own it" and shave it it's almost as if they are saying to own up to the fact you have bad genes and display your inferiority to everyone so everyone knows.

I decided to just wear the system at home because at least at home I can look in the mirror and see who I want to be without being judged. It's so f*****g cruel that baldness isn't viewed as a crippling condition that needs a cure. When I look in the mirror I see what I want to be. Decent looking, confident, young, happy. But ill never be that.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Thanks for giving us your story. The first bit agrees with what I live, and disagrees with the YouTube people. In shape, dress well, lots of interests, some friends, no social anxiety, moderately successful and yet I am now accepting that I will never get married and have children. And when I PM'd somebody on here my photo they said that I have the right features and head shape to pull off the shaved head. Well, pulling off a shaved head and living a good life with a shaved head aren't the same thing, as I always say.

If you ever decide to wear a system around others again, could you try something like this? Use your hair to score some dates. Go on dates and have things go well and somewhere down the line admit the truth that you are wearing a system and see what happens. I can't tell if you will be treated as if you were bald in the first place (your partner will break up with you) or your partner would be like "I still love you". Maybe that's a lot for you to do but just something to keep in mind

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"As I said before. You can't win in life as a bald man. You trying hair loss meds, you get side effects and it still may not help you. You look at surgery, sorry you are too forgone. You try shaving it, you are judged poorly for being bald. You try a wig or system, you are now viewed as insecure. When people say you should "own it" and shave it it's almost as if they are saying to own up to the fact you have bad genes and display your inferiority to everyone so everyone knows.“

brutal man. my cousin is on finasteride for 10 years by now and is still norwood 2-3. but for you it seems indeed over. my condolences

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Owning it is for masc chads/chadlites only who can demand respect with a bald head
You are probably manlet truecel/incel so you need to reinvent urself or keep rotting
Ur options are

Trannymaxx
Metrosexual maxx (i loooooove my new hair piece)
Ldar
Maybe roids if u r not turbomanlet/framecel

what u did has got to be the worst option of them all. Why get a system if u r not secretive about it or embrace it or at least slay some w****s?

giga over for your mindset

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Two different youtube videos of bald men giving bluepilled responses to my post months ago. I am now spreading the truth across YouTube somehow.

And these 2 guys are tall, decent head shape, and good face. They could survive the stigma of baldness because they have good qualities everywhere else. But let me break down these two characters

The first guy is barely avoiding being a baldcel. I think his height bailed him out but the dude admitted he was insecure about it. Overall boring.

The second guy is far worse. He is some sick con artist who has some disgusting bdsm fetish and he is selling bs to incels. He is literally a bald pua. He doesn't understand that he won the genetic lottery in everything but hair. He has height, face, race, head shape, jawline. Basically everything. I guarantee you if he had his hair though, he wouldn't be dating bdsm w****s. He'd be dating better women. These two fail to see how f*****g brutal balding can be so they spread nonsense like their content and someone like me won't fall for it.

But I'm back on the forums guys and I have a lot to share. I felt bad for awhile due to depression caused by my baldness but those 2 youtube videos basically inspired me to come back. A lot has happened.

I tried online dating again as a desperately depressed individual. 0 matches in 2 months across 3 platforms. I tried non- swipe dating apps and got brutal rejection due to my baldness twice. This only made depression worse. I mostly aimed for women over 27 and trust me, women at 27 to 40 still hate baldness.

I did my research and went to a highly rated one. I also grew out hair on the horse shoe pattern which I hated looking at and people at work thought I was crazy but I just told them I was going to get a hair system because I'm tired of being bald. One bald guy at work thought it was a stupid idea but idgaf.

When I finished growing it I showed up and these people match your hair and glue on the hairpiece on and then give you a haircut basically. It was a little weird because I can't really feel the hair being cut and it's not my hair but it does help make the piece look more natural. They also are very careful and hide your hairline. I cried when I saw the outcome because I looked so much younger and i thought why the f*** did balding have to rob me from looking like this? I looked like my appropriate age. But after using it I experienced more depression. I decided to try going to a bar and see how people would react. Holy sh*t women started treating me differently. The contrast is so upsetting. The bar tender smiles at you, you catch women glancing at you which I have not felt in maybe a decade? It's just sad that I am living a lie but it was refreshing that all I need in life is a cure for baldness then maybe there is hope for me in the dating world. One night I had a conversation with a woman who was probably around my age and we hit it off. She gave me her number but I didn't bother calling her because all of that was under the pretense that I had my hair. When I got home I just felt sad because I know I'm a fraud and I now can see how much of a difference my life would have been with hair. That is the true impact of hair loss. The loss of fulfillment and happiness. My coworkers said it looked good on me but their attitudes toward me were still the same because they knew the truth. The female coworkers still didn't respect me and were even more condescending and that could be because I basically admitted to everyone at work that I'm very insecure. The male coworkers kinda thought I made a mistake and wasted my money but I disagree. Having a conversation in a bar with a woman who showed interest in me, despite me knowing I'm a fraud, was an experience I'll never forget. But I know I can't show the truth otherwise I wouldn't ever had the conversation in the first place.

As I said before. You can't win in life as a bald man. You trying hair loss meds, you get side effects and it still may not help you. You look at surgery, sorry you are too forgone. You try shaving it, you are judged poorly for being bald. You try a wig or system, you are now viewed as insecure. When people say you should "own it" and shave it it's almost as if they are saying to own up to the fact you have bad genes and display your inferiority to everyone so everyone knows.

I decided to just wear the system at home because at least at home I can look in the mirror and see who I want to be without being judged. It's so f*****g cruel that baldness isn't viewed as a crippling condition that needs a cure. When I look in the mirror I see what I want to be. Decent looking, confident, young, happy. But ill never be that.
Just keep wearing it, f*** what other people think.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm going to be the 100th person to tell you this (both guys did in the videos you linked), but what people are reacting to isn't really your hair with the system, it's the confidence that you have when you're wearing it. No one is debating that baldness is less attractive to some/most women, but to say that "you can't win in life as a bald man" just shows that you're not even willing to put in the effort to try. You'd rather scape goat your issues then work towards getting yourself into a better place with or without the system.

People (and women) are attracted to confidence. I've watched a good friend of mine go bald by 22 and pick up women in bars, date plenty of women, crush it career wise and now he's engaged to a 8/9 at age 28. He's not even a great looking bald guy, he just keeps it shaven like the guy in the video, got himself a tattoo or two on his arms and always have a well trimmed beard. I've never heard him once complain about losing his hair, and when I told him I was jumping on finasteride when we were 21 he thought I was legitimately insane to even consider it.

I'm not trying to victim blame here, because in the end we are all victims of a condition that has serious societal impact and stigma around it, but much like any person who deals with health issues or serious conditions in their lives (most people in some form), you can either choose to rise above it and find acceptance and success, or you can let it defeat you and blame life for your problems. Nothing against systems either, but if you're not approaching wearing one from a better place you're not going to be any happier in the end. You'll still be living in fear of people you're trying to date finding out, or co-workers, etc.

Also, no one really gives a f*** that you're bald lol. What a conceited and overly simplistic view of how people view the world. People care about themselves, and that's precisely why you think that shaving your head is "showing the world your flawed genes", because you are incapable of viewing baldness from a more realistic and healthy perspective, that in the end its just hair and there are a lot worse things that can and will happen in your life. So long as you view yourself as some flawed genetic creature, the longer you're going to prolong your own suffering as well as putting people off from wanting to spend time around you.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Owning it is for masc chads/chadlites only who can demand respect with a bald head
You are probably manlet truecel/incel so you need to reinvent urself or keep rotting
Ur options are

Trannymaxx
Metrosexual maxx (i loooooove my new hair piece)
Ldar
Maybe roids if u r not turbomanlet/framecel

what u did has got to be the worst option of them all. Why get a system if u r not secretive about it or embrace it or at least slay some w****s?

giga over for your mindset
LDAR it is. The hair system I have isn't very metrosexual. It's pretty subtle. Roids won't work for a 5'9 manlet. Not interested in being a tranny

Thanks for giving us your story. The first bit agrees with what I live, and disagrees with the YouTube people. In shape, dress well, lots of interests, some friends, no social anxiety, moderately successful and yet I am now accepting that I will never get married and have children. And when I PM'd somebody on here my photo they said that I have the right features and head shape to pull off the shaved head. Well, pulling off a shaved head and living a good life with a shaved head aren't the same thing, as I always say.

If you ever decide to wear a system around others again, could you try something like this? Use your hair to score some dates. Go on dates and have things go well and somewhere down the line admit the truth that you are wearing a system and see what happens. I can't tell if you will be treated as if you were bald in the first place (your partner will break up with you) or your partner would be like "I still love you". Maybe that's a lot for you to do but just something to keep in mind
Honestly, I couldn't do that. The humiliation I feel at work is bad enough. Those coworkers have to respect you at some level. Outside work it could be devastating. My biggest fear is the piece falling off in public. Even though it is sealed on, I always worry about the scalp moving and loosening the piece. But feel free to try a hairpiece yourself. At least wear one at home and look in the mirror at what you should have looked like if life didn't curse you with this cruel defect.
"As I said before. You can't win in life as a bald man. You trying hair loss meds, you get side effects and it still may not help you. You look at surgery, sorry you are too forgone. You try shaving it, you are judged poorly for being bald. You try a wig or system, you are now viewed as insecure. When people say you should "own it" and shave it it's almost as if they are saying to own up to the fact you have bad genes and display your inferiority to everyone so everyone knows.“

brutal man. my cousin is on finasteride for 10 years by now and is still norwood 2-3. but for you it seems indeed over. my condolences
Your cousin is lucky. But a day will come where he will have to face the music and lose his hair. I started balding on the crown at 16 and I think if you start that young it's not just dht but testosterone that kills your hair, which is probably why finasteride failed me. But as you age finasteride wears off. So hopefully your cousin gets married asap.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to be the 100th person to tell you this (both guys did in the videos you linked), but what people are reacting to isn't really your hair with the system, it's the confidence that you have when you're wearing it. No one is debating that baldness is less attractive to some/most women, but to say that "you can't win in life as a bald man" just shows that you're not even willing to put in the effort to try. You'd rather scape goat your issues then work towards getting yourself into a better place with or without the system.

People (and women) are attracted to confidence. I've watched a good friend of mine go bald by 22 and pick up women in bars, date plenty of women, crush it career wise and now he's engaged to a 8/9 at age 28. He's not even a great looking bald guy, he just keeps it shaven like the guy in the video, got himself a tattoo or two on his arms and always have a well trimmed beard. I've never heard him once complain about losing his hair, and when I told him I was jumping on finasteride when we were 21 he thought I was legitimately insane to even consider it.

I'm not trying to victim blame here, because in the end we are all victims of a condition that has serious societal impact and stigma around it, but much like any person who deals with health issues or serious conditions in their lives (most people in some form), you can either choose to rise above it and find acceptance and success, or you can let it defeat you and blame life for your problems.

Nothing against systems either, but if you're not approaching wearing one from a better place you're not going to be any happier in the end. You'll still be living in fear of people you're trying to date finding out, or co-workers, etc.

Best of luck.
This is major bluepill advice. Your friend probably has a decent head shape like the guys in the video.

Women don't like confidence, they like good genes. Men with good genes know they have good genes so they are confident. It's a correlation not a causation.

Your friend "crushed it in career" basically means he is a betabuxx. His wife is probably being pile drived by nw0 and filled with their superior DNA milk. The kids probably aren't even his because no woman would EVER want to pass on baldness to their kids.

There is no rising above baldness. It is the modern day leprosy. You are as disfigured as a burn victim. But even a burn victim can't pass on burnt skin via genes. Baldness is a highly genetic trait and is the ultimate reason women hate us and would prefer to see us thrown in the gas chambers to clean the gene pool. Hitler has nothing on women.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is major bluepill advice. Your friend probably has a decent head shape like the guys in the video.

Women don't like confidence, they like good genes. Men with good genes know they have good genes so they are confident. It's a correlation not a causation.

Your friend "crushed it in career" basically means he is a betabuxx. His wife is probably being pile drived by nw0 and filled with their superior DNA milk. The kids probably aren't even his because no woman would EVER want to pass on baldness to their kids.

There is no rising above baldness. It is the modern day leprosy. You are as disfigured as a burn victim. But even a burn victim can't pass on burnt skin via genes. Baldness is a highly genetic trait and is the ultimate reason women hate us and would prefer to see us thrown in the gas chambers to clean the gene pool. Hitler has nothing on women.
Wow, you are far more gone then I thought from your initial post. You really should talk to someone professionally.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

I'm not trying to victim blame here, because in the end we are all victims of a condition that has serious societal impact and stigma around it, but much like any person who deals with health issues or serious conditions in their lives (most people in some form), you can either choose to rise above it and find acceptance and success, or you can let it defeat you and blame life for your problems. Nothing against systems either, but if you're not approaching wearing one from a better place you're not going to be any happier in the end. You'll still be living in fear of people you're trying to date finding out, or co-workers, etc.

Also, no one really gives a f*** that you're bald lol. What a conceited and overly simplistic view of how people view the world. People care about themselves, and that's precisely why you think that shaving your head is "showing the world your flawed genes", because you are incapable of viewing baldness from a more realistic and healthy perspective, that in the end its just hair and there are a lot worse things that can and will happen in your life. So long as you view yourself as some flawed genetic creature, the longer you're going to prolong your own suffering as well as putting people off from wanting to spend time around you.

Best of luck.
We appreciate your input and the story of your friend but the majority of bald guys on here do not experience this. If your friend's experience typified the experience of the average bald guy, every bald guy would be doing it. The reality is that when you go bald, you shave your head, dress well, sharpen your social skills, become more successful in your career, and get in great shape you get nowhere. I'm living it and most bald guys on here are living it. No chance of getting engaged. A bald guy can do many other things but not that. As I say to everyone, try living life as a bald guy for a bit and try to do all that stuff that is advised to bald guys, and see how you do. You'll probably get nowhere.

LDAR it is. The hair system I have isn't very metrosexual. It's pretty subtle. Roids won't work for a 5'9 manlet. Not interested in being a tranny

Honestly, I couldn't do that. The humiliation I feel at work is bad enough. Those coworkers have to respect you at some level. Outside work it could be devastating. My biggest fear is the piece falling off in public. Even though it is sealed on, I always worry about the scalp moving and loosening the piece. But feel free to try a hairpiece yourself. At least wear one at home and look in the mirror at what you should have looked like if life didn't curse you with this cruel defect.

Your cousin is lucky. But a day will come where he will have to face the music and lose his hair. I started balding on the crown at 16 and I think if you start that young it's not just dht but testosterone that kills your hair, which is probably why finasteride failed me. But as you age finasteride wears off. So hopefully your cousin gets married asap.

The main reason why I haven't just recreationally tried a system at home like you did is because I still apply minoxidil every day. I'm between NW6 and NW7 and I still believe that one hair saved or temporarily preserved is worth it. You have to stop applying minoxidil, right?

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is happily married with 2 children :)

idk maybe it will stop working someday but he his end thirty so at one point it doesnt even matter. even though i think 40 year olds also prefer having hair for sure

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
We appreciate your input and the story of your friend but the majority of bald guys on here do not experience this. If your friend's experience typified the experience of the average bald guy, every bald guy would be doing it. The reality is that when you go bald, you shave your head, dress well, sharpen your social skills, become more successful in your career, and get in great shape you get nowhere. I'm living it and most bald guys on here are living it. No chance of getting engaged. A bald guy can do many other things but not that. As I say to everyone, try living life as a bald guy for a bit and try to do all that stuff that is advised to bald guys, and see how you do. You'll probably get nowhere.

The main reason why I haven't just recreationally tried a system at home like you did is because I still apply minoxidil every day. I'm between NW6 and NW7 and I still believe that one hair saved or temporarily preserved is worth it. You have to stop applying minoxidil, right?
Most bald guys are doing it. You're assuming your experience with mentally ill people on abandoned forums is the average bald guy life?

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most bald guys are doing it. You're assuming your experience with mentally ill people on abandoned forums is the average bald guy life?
This. People who come here are distressed about hair loss, most people who dgaf about are not here, they are out living life. It's the same as finasteride side effects, people who get them come here and complain about but people who get none don't feel the need to come back here.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe yes, but everything he has said is true regardless. My hairloss isnt even noticeable at first glance but I know how things are...
Literally almost nothing he said is true other then the basics of human attraction. Yes you need some desirable traits, but even with hair if you have none of those you're going to be playing life on hard mode regardless.

What he's saying is basically that ugly people can't succeed in life, when in reality literally ugly people are the most successful in almost all aspects outside of modern social media/entertainment. Look at the top wealthy lists going back decades, it's a lot of ugly people, and still is. You just create tunnel vision around one issue and allow your brain to decide that it's how the world works.

Last edited:

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss sucks but for some people it's really just comfortable to blame hair loss for all their life problems. They really think if they had hair everything would automatically fall into places, you can't help someone like that if they don't want to take the help.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hair loss sucks but for some people it's really just comfortable to blame hair loss for all their life problems. They really think if they had hair everything would automatically fall into places, you can't help someone like that if they don't want to take the help.
You can't help guys like that for another reason. Whatever is suggested to bald guys to get ahead in life doesn't work. If somebody could give us a step by step guide to go from bald loser to happy, engaged guy we'd all love to follow it. Alas, no such guide exists because doing that is a one in a million thing.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't help guys like that for another reason. Whatever is suggested to bald guys to get ahead in life doesn't work. If somebody could give us a step by step guide to go from bald loser to happy, engaged guy we'd all love to follow it. Alas, no such guide exists because doing that is a one in a million thing.
Life sucks by default for most people and everyone's facing different demons but some are convinced that their demon is much worse than anyone else's, there's no guide for most things. If you weren't burdened by hair loss, I'd say you'd be burdened by another thing the same way. It's clearly not a one in a million thing but that's something you seem to really want to believe. This is an echo chamber sometimes.