I Have Regrown My Hair In 3 Or 4 Months

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations. How painfull is 1,5 mm dermaroller ? Since I have very oily scalp, can I continue washing my scalp everyday ? Like a day after dermaroller ? Thanks.

I've done it three times now. It's extremely painful. I'm waiting for derminator now lol to expedite the process

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you a woman with fphl?
no I'm a 20yo male with diffuse thinning
giphy.gif

FAGA

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don't shed hair any more. If you look at my pics (they are ordered from start to finish) it looks like my hair got worse in the first month. Since then, I've had no shedding and my new hair seems to be good quality.

I now have quite long hair but using the dermapen/roller when my hair is wet makes it easier to get to the scalp.

thanks for your answer also id like to know do you think you keep growing more hair and going from 1.5 to 2mm did anything ?

Go_faster_Sonic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, what is the diameter of the needles you use? A man that works for the original dermaroller company in germany just told me that their needles are 0,12 mm thick at the base and that needles thicker than that or thicker than 0,2 or 0,3 mm con cause scarring.
Please Tell me your experience, i need to Buy a dermaroller pretty soon.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was curious on checking this guys progress, does anyone know why he got banned and suddenly has so many dislikes? I did know that the owner of this site discouraged posting about microneedling due to the graphic nature but that's all I can think of aside from more controversial reasons.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
graphic nature? what do you mean?
i'm dermarolling btw and i notice some thin new hairs on the temples.
People got fairly extreme with the microneedling and it got quite bloody, the original microneedling thread was locked for that reason back in the day before I was around here. I'm too lazy to pull it up but if you can it you'll be able to see the reasoning which is overall annoying since microneedling has seemingly been one of the most effective things I've tried for actual regrowth.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Number guy wrote: "I took photos quite regularly and stuck do the following regime strictly, at least for the first 6 months:

Dermaroller once a week
Minoxidil 5% liquid twice a day but NOT on the day I use the dermaroller

It is also worth noting that I upgraded to a dermapen after 1.5 or 2 months. I do not think this made any difference to my results but I just find it a bit easier to use than the roller.

I'll post a few pictures on here but I have a Google Photos album, documenting my progress: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CqvHSQGjfAFk96jg7"

This files dont exist??? Deleted? It is a pitty ;)

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Number guy wrote: "I took photos quite regularly and stuck do the following regime strictly, at least for the first 6 months:

Dermaroller once a week
Minoxidil 5% liquid twice a day but NOT on the day I use the dermaroller

It is also worth noting that I upgraded to a dermapen after 1.5 or 2 months. I do not think this made any difference to my results but I just find it a bit easier to use than the roller.

I'll post a few pictures on here but I have a Google Photos album, documenting my progress: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CqvHSQGjfAFk96jg7"

This files dont exist??? Deleted? It is a pitty ;)
I know he got a lot of backlash which is actually fairly standard in the balding community sadly, I've had people outright insulting me but it seems odd that he's banned. I really wonder how he came to be banned? I know he got backlash the first time around and then deleted everything and came back again like 1-2 months later to update.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know he got a lot of backlash which is actually fairly standard in the balding community sadly, I've had people outright insulting me but it seems odd that he's banned. I really wonder how he came to be banned? I know he got backlash the first time around and then deleted everything and came back again like 1-2 months later to update.
he requested a ban his ban because he didn't want to be associated with the forum anymore

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't believe him anyway. He clearly had a scalp infection in the first picture so it could be just a result of getting that cleared up.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't believe him anyway. He clearly had a scalp infection in the first picture so it could be just a result of getting that cleared up.
If you're referring to the first picture of the album that's actually just blood from microneedling.