I Have Questions About Hair Loss ...

man12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I know an average person would lose around 100 hair per day and it is normal, I think I lose 100 too sometimes less sometimes more, however if I do a head massage for example and hardly rub my fingers on my scalp I lose a lot more, I will not count but maybe 250 / 300 is this normal ?

also I have another question... let's say you had thick hair and then it has changed to fine hair, (no balding spots) but all of your hair has become thinner and the texture changed, can this be related to normal hair phases in life or it is always related to hair loss ?
thank you!

Edward Grey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe PRP will help. As you said your hair are falling and are thin. PRP helps to stop hair fall and make hair thick and is good for hair loss treatment Phoenix. Yes, you will have to wait for few months but it will be effective. But I recommend you not to stop having this treatment. The results are amazing. I also went to the doctor for it and now I am not depressed. It is very effective.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
let's say you had thick hair and then it has changed to fine hair, (no balding spots) but all of your hair has become thinner and the texture changed, can this be related to normal hair phases in life or it is always related to hair loss ?
Acording to my theory fine hair is more prone to develop common hair loss.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
if I do a head massage for example and hardly rub my fingers on my scalp I lose a lot more, I will not count but maybe 250 / 300 is this normal ?

It could be normal because rubbing scalp hair accelerate exogen hairs to drop out, the problem could be if the next day you loss more than 100 hairs.

Edward Grey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss make people lose their confidence and make them look older than their age. It is not that it can’t be cure as their are many therapies out their to help you with your hair. The best therapy is PRP hair treatment Phoenix which helps you to regain your hair back. It usually effect at the crown area of your head.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss make people lose their confidence and make them look older than their age. It is not that it can’t be cure as their are many therapies out their to help you with your hair. The best therapy is PRP hair treatment Phoenix which helps you to regain your hair back. It usually effect at the crown area of your head.
I was interested until you double posted the same point and hyperlinked your treatment clinic.

Don't shills realize this is how they get busted?