I Have Noticed Some Hair Loss At The Front.

Cvetan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've noticed that for 3 or 4 years my hairline has receded. It used to be straight but I think that because I had infection on my scalp the hair fell out. I'm not losing hair now but I'm dissatisfied with my looks. My father is bald so I may be genetically affected but I I'm not sure. I miss the way I looked before.

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_143657541.jpg
    IMG_20180925_143657541.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_20180925_142745329.jpg
    IMG_20180925_142745329.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 442

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh you’ve lost a lot in your temples. You have male pattern baldness and it’ll get worse. If you want to stop it you NEED to get on finasteride. If you don’t, you’ll probably go full bald.

Cvetan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh you’ve lost a lot in your temples. You have male pattern baldness and it’ll get worse. If you want to stop it you NEED to get on finasteride. If you don’t, you’ll probably go full bald.
Is there a way to recover hair ?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and minoxidil

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I get a hair transplant ?
You need to use finasteride to stop your balding. If you can stop it with finasteride for a while, then it can be possible to get a transplant in the future. But not now.

Cvetan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to use finasteride to stop your balding. If you can stop it with finasteride for a while, then it can be possible to get a transplant in the future. But not now.
I am not losing hair anymore . I think some of it fell out because I had some infection with redness and dry skin on the scalp. Also I was wearing tight sweaty snapbacks and they might have caused some hairloss. I think beanies and snapbacks have some role but I don't know. Im really not losing hair anymore.
Also my father is completely bald so maybe genetics has something to do with it.
I read that finasteride causes impotency.
All medication for hair loss has bad side effects.

Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not losing hair anymore . I think some of it fell out because I had some infection with redness and dry skin on the scalp. Also I was wearing tight sweaty snapbacks and they might have caused some hairloss. I think beanies and snapbacks have some role but I don't know. Im really not losing hair anymore.
Also my father is completely bald so maybe genetics has something to do with it.
I read that finasteride causes impotency.
All medication for hair loss has bad side effects.
You’re going to lose more hair. You have male pattern baldness, and you’re also in your 20s. 10 years later when you recede further, your transplant may not look good. Finasteride side effects are real but they don’t happen to most people and if they do, they almost always go away. I’m on finasteride and experience 0 side effects.

The choice is yours, but everyone here will tell you, if you don’t use finasteride or anything similar, you’re fighting a losing battle

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are nw3. Hard to tell based on your picture but I think you have crown thinning as well.

At 24 that will be progressive

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
get on treatments if you care to halt the hairloss.

this isnt some infection or the cause of wearing snapbacks, it's 100% male pattern baldness.

if you get a transplant right now it will be the biggest mistake of your life.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I get a transplant in the future?

No...

You can get a transplant if your hairloss is stabilized after a few years of medication. Otherwise the risks are numerous including permanent shock loss and making you worse off than before.

Your options are
1. Acceptance
2. Start rogaine and appreciate the few years of hair it may give you
3. Start propecia and likely keep the hair you have now
4. Start rogaine and propecia