I Have No Hair Loss, I'm Using Revivogen

Ibrahim Amer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I think I don't have hair loss. But I'm afraid to lose hair in the future as my dad has lost his hair at fifties. So, I'm using Revivogen as a precaution to block the formation of DHT in my scalp if any. Are there any risks of using the product without having actual hair loss? what if I stopped using it, is there any risk (like stopping minoxdil)?.

Nicolas Coleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based of what I have read and from opiuiouns of others, that blocking DHT can cause side effects, the side affects don't happen to all men and seem to be reported as a low percentage, Imo I don't think you should be talking something to block DHT if you don't have any hair loss because there is no need to, and could screw with your hormones, I understand you want to stop it before it happens but lowering DHT when you don't have to isn't a good idea

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably won't do much harm with something like revivogen as it's topical I would think. As the other poster says why bother if you're not losing? I would wait till you see some actual loss. Since you're aware you can then treat it. Maybe some other prevention would be to take supplements like biotin and use natural products which promote a healthy scalp.

abcdefg

Reaction score
No, but you will probably go bald even with it. Over and over without propecia right now your going to go bald as you naturally would have. Nothing right now can replace it.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Revivogen has been around for ~ 15 years and I've yet to see anyone who's grown hair or even just maintained while using it