I have just had a hair transplant with DHI,

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that your transplant turns out better than the one I and loads of others people have had with DHI. As for being happy with your results, you have only just had the transplant. There are no results. You have to wait six months to a year before you will know if your transplant is successful.

Good luck anyway.

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that your transplant turns out better than the one I and loads of others people have had with DHI. As for being happy with your results, you have only just had the transplant. There are no results. You have to wait six months to a year before you will know if your transplant is successful.

Good luck anyway.

Hi olly,
Hairforever is right in the first part of his text. Results of hair transplants are apparent after 6 months (even more I could say). You should expect the transplanted hairs to fall sometimes between the 15th day until 2nd month and then you should expect them to grow up again after the 4th month. You must be very careful with the sun during summer as it is one of the most negative parameter for the newly transplanted grafts.

As far as DHI is concerned, I do not know about Hairforever, but I did my hair transplants there and I am more than happy with them.

PS. I am trying to access your photo album but it seems that there is no photo in it. Can you please upload any photos in order to see the results? And please, keep us update about your evolution.

Free

Established Member
Reaction score
In the field of surgical hair restoration, there is probably no greater challenge than treating the individual with advanced male pattern hair loss. Recent developments in follicular unit grafting and recognition of the natural appearance of the transplanted frontal forelock have now made it possible to obtain excellent, undetectable results in these patients.

??????? :unsure:

Sammy_sam

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DHI is a global failure and in all countries EXCEPT India, they are into huge losses. People don't realize that it is a franchisee and the procedure is performed by salaried inefficient doctors. They dont realize that DHI is not a new technique, rather its just an FUE, and that too...done badly. In India they are just surviving because marketing. I have been a victim of DHI and lost my donor area completely due to a failed hair transplant without significant growth. Ultimately i did consultation with many doctors, visited their clinics, saw their OTs, met their patients, saw their procedures and results, then went for my second procedure at a South Delhi based dermatologists center. By God's grace, i have very satisfying results. Kindly don't get trapped. Always remember...you are not going to buy a TV, you are going for a surgery..so go for a good doctor.[/FONT]

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
DHI is a global failure and in all countries EXCEPT India, they are into huge losses. People don't realize that it is a franchisee and the procedure is performed by salaried inefficient doctors. They dont realize that DHI is not a new technique, rather its just an FUE, and that too...done badly. In India they are just surviving because marketing. I have been a victim of DHI and lost my donor area completely due to a failed hair transplant without significant growth. Ultimately i did consultation with many doctors, visited their clinics, saw their OTs, met their patients, saw their procedures and results, then went for my second procedure at a South Delhi based dermatologists center. By God's grace, i have very satisfying results. Kindly don't get trapped. Always remember...you are not going to buy a TV, you are going for a surgery..so go for a good doctor.

Shut up, i had a transplant at DHI, and it's excellent!
You are simply probably representing other clinics.
DHI has excellent results, at least in my country, the doctor i went to, has thousands of transplants, and 100% succes rate till now, haven't heard of somebody complaining.
In fact, i think DHI steals many clients, i know a lot of butchers in my country who had to shut down when DHI came.
You simply try here to make negative publicity, but it won't work.
Shame on you!
Only one post to attck DHI, yes, how credible...
DHI performs the best FUE, natural angles of hair.

Rkalra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up, i had a transplant at DHI, and it's excellent!
You are simply probably representing other clinics.
DHI has excellent results, at least in my country, the doctor i went to, has thousands of transplants, and 100% succes rate till now, haven't heard of somebody complaining.
In fact, i think DHI steals many clients, i know a lot of butchers in my country who had to shut down when DHI came.
You simply try here to make negative publicity, but it won't work.
Shame on you!
Only one post to attck DHI, yes, how credible...
DHI performs the best FUE, natural angles of hair.
Make sure you choose good center and good doctor.
I got my hair transplant at DHI delhi with Dr Dubey;Even my hair stylist says,its the best hair transplant he has ever seen..

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DHI and. Bio-FUE are just glorified terms for simple FUE where they treat you as a fool and charge extra for sub par to average service and quote enough to get their Kids through School.
Exp:- Virendra Sehwag WITHOUT any concealer.

Rkalra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good technique with experienced doctor...can never fail;DHI and Dr Ajay Dubey worked perfectly for me

Bhupendra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well.. Thanks for sharing with us.. your results. I wish your result is good.

Actually i had hair transplant done last year for DermaClinix...

Mike Jacob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today's world, clinics tend to use FUE. DHI is still FUE. DHI is a sub-method of FUE, scientifically, it is not clear that DHI has better results compared to traditional FUE method (channel method). Besides, still it is not proven that traditional channel method has better results compared to DHI. Your donor area, surgeon and the team, post-op care are the most important factors.

Last edited: