I Have Fully Discovered How To Cure Male Pattern Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

daplo collins

Reaction score
Most people don't know that male pattern baldness can actually be cured naturally. After years of research I have found how to completely solve hair loss. I spent a lot of time and money on research and I have plans for other scientific experiments mainly regarding longevity. This cure for Male Pattern Baldness is available for a limited time for very cheap:
Eventually I will do my best to make this knowledge known worldwide but for now other more important research will be my main goal, temporarily charging to fund my other research and recoup my expenses since this can't be patented.

We have been heavily deceived by pharma companies and doctors that don't care to solve the root issues of male pattern baldness.

I spent thousands of hours of my time and have exhausted my resources on research and experiments for years to finally discover what cures male pattern baldness.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this in my weekly digest . Is this sponsored by the forum???? Otherwise why wasn't this considered spam. Very confused.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people don't know that male pattern baldness can actually be cured naturally. After years of research I have found how to completely solve hair loss. I spent a lot of time and money on research and I have plans for other scientific experiments mainly regarding longevity. This cure for Male Pattern Baldness is available for a limited time for very cheap: https://payhip.com/b/7tjo

Eventually I will do my best to make this knowledge known worldwide but for now other more important research will be my main goal, temporarily charging to fund my other research and recoup my expenses since this can't be patented.

We have been heavily deceived by pharma companies and doctors that don't care to solve the root issues of male pattern baldness.

I spent thousands of hours of my time and have exhausted my resources on research and experiments for years to finally discover what cures male pattern baldness.
You just saved us!

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people don't know that male pattern baldness can actually be cured naturally. After years of research I have found how to completely solve hair loss. I spent a lot of time and money on research and I have plans for other scientific experiments mainly regarding longevity. This cure for Male Pattern Baldness is available for a limited time for very cheap: https://payhip.com/b/7tjo

eat sh*t you f*****g a**h**

Status
Not open for further replies.