I have Frontal Hairloss

japussy

Reaction score
59634699ql3.jpg

Hi everyone, i've been abit ill these past few days so i stopped taking anything until i recover fully, i still have 5 x fincar and 18 x finasteride to have 2.5mg of daily.

What is the best treatment for frontal hairloss? thx for ur comments, japussy

antonio666

Reaction score
it is very obvious you have frontal hairloss and more i don't understand what you want,is it agreement of hairloss or help to regrow hair.
You do know you have hairloss don't you?

sorry to be blunt but there was no message attached to the pic.

however i have seen many people grow fairly good heads of hair from your current posistion.Don't give up you have a chance.
i wish you all the best

Londo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I think you need more pictures :lol:

Your haircut suits you. Looks like you are thinning symmetrically.

Checking your posts, you are already on Finasteride. Add Minoxidil and Nizoral if you already haven't. How long have you been on Finasteride?

You should add your story to the Tell Your Story section.

Good luck!

s.a.f

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
You do know you have hairloss don't you? sorry to be blunt but there was no message attached to the pic.

however i have seen many people grow fairly good heads of hair from your current posistion.Don't give up you have a chance.
i wish you all the best

Thats a bit more than frontal hairloss! I would'nt rate his chances of growing a fairly good head of hair from that. No hairloss products work that well!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
antonio666 said:
You do know you have hairloss don't you? sorry to be blunt but there was no message attached to the pic.

i wish you all the best

Thats a bit more than frontal hairloss! I would'nt rate his chances of growing a fairly good head of hair from that. No hairloss products work that well!

It's a bit harsh, somehow I believe what saf says is true. :(

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well I know its a bit harsh, but I do feel sorry for this guy especially since I know first hand what it feels like to have that much loss, but I would'nt want him to start buying treatments with the expectation of getting his hair back then wondering why its not working.
Regrowth is rare in such cases and is only ever minimal. Maintaining what you've still got is the realistic situation.

Pondle

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Toolittletoolate achieved some excellent regrowth from serious vertex thinning. Getting on the treatments it always worth a shot, even if he might have to try the "Huge 3" rather than the "Big 3".

Londo

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't discourage japussy from trying the big 3. What does he have to lose? He can try the big 3 for a year and if he isn't satisfied with the improvement he can always stop.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Be a dare devil and go for the "massive 3"

Dutasteride
minoxidil
nizoral

You know it makes sense :hairy: :D

I started on dutasteride 5 days ago when my finasteride ran out and I'm not dead yet :wink:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I compared the updated pics with the baseline pics, I see an improvement.