I have found the cure!

Blessed2BeBald

Reaction score
And the cure is this: DON'T GIVE A ****

Your hair does not define who you are, it never has and never will. I was reduced to tears when I first discovered mine disappearing at 21 and 2 hard years later it's nearly all gone but through my loss I have grown something that has already proved to be far more useful to me and far more attractive to women than my hair ever was, my friends I have grown a pair of balls. I have grown in character. I have grown in confidence, real confidence that comes from within. Looking back now I realize my identity was so completely tied up with my hair and the way I looked that it blinded me. I couldn't see this wasn't the natural way one should identify with themselves when they are trying to look at themselves through the critical eye of another because I could not see I was just looking at myself through my own distorted vision. It meant I was judging people on their looks the same way I had judged the weight of my happiness to be the weight of a pile of hair. This is why I was suicidal over my hair when it started. Getting hot girls made me feel good about the way I looked, styling my hair and admiring it made me feel good about the way I looked but what did it ever do to make me feel good about MYSELF? Nothing. So with my hair going I felt like I had nothing and I dread to think how much more of my life I would have wasted thinking looks were the be all and end all in the department of self confidence had I not started balding. No wonder beautiful girls left me when I had hair. When you worry about your hair and make a fuss over it it says to the girl 'How can this guy love me with the full capacity of his heart when he attributes so much of my attraction towards him to his hair and his looks?'. It's true. Sure I could have taken propecia in-fact I did for a while but even then it was always on the back of mind. Is it working? How long will it work for? My hair still controlled me and that just wasn't any way to be living I mean I'm 23 for **** sake and making the most of my time here being happy and bringing happiness into the world is far more important to me than my hair and girls find this a far more attractive quality in me, and you know what? Before I started worrying about my hair that's what girls were attracted to too, it NEVER changed.. My hair NEVER changed the way anyone felt about me except the way I felt about me. I guess I've been lucky because over time I simply came to realize that in a way I was blessed to be going bald, blessed with an opportunity to grow from within myself and identify with who I am on a much deeper and rewarding level. Something I'd kinda been crying out for for a long time. It was just a blessing in disguise at first. So here we are. Ask a guy who is going bald and is happier than he was before anything and I'll answer as honestly as I can.

Last edited:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
In b4 nw2.

Blessed2BeBald

Reaction score
medilook - those men must learn that real confidence doesn't come from having hair the same way that real happiness doesn't come from having lots of money. I guarantee the friends you make for life will not care in the slightest about your hair and the partners that you're with for the longest will not care the slightest about your hair either. I know this because I'm going bald and I still get girls and I've continued to make great friends and share great memories with people. Having no hair has not prevented this because having hair only ever made me attractive to people in a superficial way and even now when it's gone there will still be people I'm attractive to in a purely superficial way because believe it not some women actually find bald men a really big turn on. Truth is everyone's looks will fail them one day and I feel no pity for anyone who hasn't sought to find happiness in a less superficial part of themselves by the time that happens for by then they have had many, many years to overcome what really only requires a very small change in the way which one identifies with themselves., why should I pity that person when he's going bald when he already has enough pity of his own? Why should anyone? I feel extremely thankful this has happened for now I can see how much of my life I wasted thinking people actually cared about the way I looked. I let this delusion have power over me and the more scared of being bald I became the more deluded I became when really nobody worth knowing has ever given a **** how I look. It breaks my heart that I neglected to love anything else about myself for so many years when I had always been blessed with a heart and the capacity to experience fulfillment like this and though I have no pity for those on here who feel a little too sorry for themselves when there are far bigger problems in the world and far richer wonders to be explored my heart does go out to them for wasting so much of the only thing in this life that is truly precious; time. It is a sorry waste.

uncomfortable man - I am diffusing into a norwood 6 pattern, my hair is so thin I can't grow it out anymore and I have bicced it for many months now. I have a bald spot and my temples have pretty much gone so when it's bicced I genuinely am bald. There really is no real difference between a bald man and a balding man because once again this is a problem in a mans confidence not a problem with his hair and the proof is in that most of the people posting here suffer from a near identical loss in confidence and experience a near identical inner crisis which is not directly related to how far their balding has progressed but to how far they have progressed in learning to identify with who they really are.

Last edited:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I knew someone somehow would do this turn a positive attitude and a positive comment into crap it is a god damn shame.

All_The_Above

Established Member
Reaction score
The OP is just plain wrong. Hair is extremely important. I feel like my soul is dying along side of my hair. I am about to start taking 100 mg oral spironolactone every day in addition to the dutasteride and finasteride that I take every night. I am not going to lose this battle.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a cure for society to not give a sh*t?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you think, it's how people react to you, that's what makes real life interaction. People and girls in general are repulsed by the CURSE OF MALE PATTERN BALDNESS.
Get with the program: male pattern baldness = AESTHETIC DESTRUCTION, +10 YEARS OF AGE ADDED TO YOU. That's how it ****ing rolls.

This is all that matters. LOOKS. Do you think endless prime time females would be getting with with Iglesias if he was an absolutely disgusting bald man? NOPE. Because he would look like it's their dad on there. Look how YOUNG he looks 14 YEARS LATER.

HAIR IS EVERYTHING, IGNORE THIS DELUSIONAL NUTCASE.

Also, take into account that lossing hair is just not simply "a change in aesthetics". Lossing hair means YOU HAVE SOMETHING WRONG INSIDE YOU. Some sort of autoinmune reaction or defective gene makes your hair follicles to go to hell, your scalp gets inflamated, it's a MESS. male pattern baldness IS NOT INNOCOUS. IT'S JUST NOT SIMPLY "OH, MY FAIR IS FALLING". IT MEANS SO MUCH THAT APPRENTLY YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. IT MEANS A DISPLAY OF YOUTH AND FERTILITY. THIS IS HARD WIRED INTO PEOPLE'S MIND, SPECIALLY FEMALES. LEARN THE FACTS AND STUDY SOME BIOLOGY.

I really have mixed feelings about these PUA types. Allow me to elaborate... everything they say has a ring of truth to it. I know because I experience this prejudice from people all the time. I know how baldness effects facial proportions ala golden ratio, etc. etc. but while I can understand and to an extent relate, I know these same types are just young twenty somethings with ZERO hairloss who are in fact hating on hair loss and by association, me. These PUA types are the same people who are actively singling me out and making fun of me out there in the real world... and for that I ****ing despise them. Sorry I'm bald, sorry I'm such an eyesore and buzzkill to your youthfully brainwashed sensibilities, but I can't ****ing help it. It's genetic mother ****er since we are talking biology bi7ch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blessed2BeBald

Reaction score
People and girls in general are repulsed by the CURSE OF MALE PATTERN BALDNESS

False. Some people are repulsed by male pattern baldness just as some people are repulsed by body hair, some people are repulsed by feet, some people are repulsed by skinniness etc. but on the flip side of that some people LOVE body hair, some people LOVE feet, some people LOVE skinniness and some people LOVE baldness.

This is all that matters. LOOKS.

No, looks are all that matter to you so shame on you.

PB IS NOT INNOCOUS. IT'S JUST NOT SIMPLY "OH, MY FAIR IS FALLING". IT MEANS SO MUCH THAT APPRENTLY YOU CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. IT MEANS A DISPLAY OF YOUTH AND FERTILITY

It means as much as you allow it to mean to you. To me it means nothing and as such my friends don't treat me any different nor do women treat me any different.

The OP is just plain wrong. Hair is extremely important

Hair may be extremely important to you but that doesn't mean it's important to everyone and realizing this is the key to accepting baldness. I wish you the best of luck with your regime.

Last edited:

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
OP is a troll, with that thinking we will never have something that is going to be very effective in combating male pattern baldness.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
OP is a troll, with that thinking we will never have something that is going to be very effective in combating male pattern baldness.

The word "troll" is thrown around to much these days i suppose he should be miserable like the rest of you huh? *sigh*

Blessed2BeBald

Reaction score

I assure you as a man who has tried Finasteride without any success that I would like to see an effective treatment to combat/cure male pattern baldness just as much as you. I have experienced first hand the sense of despair it can invoke and would not wish such misery on anyone. I embraced my condition because in the end I had no other choice but through embracing my loss I discovered a far more permanent source of confidence in myself than I found in my hair and am thankful my male pattern baldness revealed this to me for it is a gift to have your eyes opened to the real beauty in yourself, in others and in the world. As far as I am concerned I beat male pattern baldness not because I put hair back on my head because I learned to be happy without hair and if that makes me a troll so be it.

JUST SWALLOW THEM. NO MAN WANTS TO GO BALD, NO MAN IS JUST THINKING "WOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO LOSE MY HAIR".
LOGICALLY, NO GIRL ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING FOR TOTAL BALDOS. BTW, WHEN WOMAN SAY BALD MEN "CAN BE ATTRACTIVE" THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT THE 1% OF THE POPULATION THAT CAN PULL THE BALD LOOK WHICH IS IRRELEVANT IN THE REAL WORLD, WERE 99% OF BALD MEN HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AESTHETICALLY BY THIS DEMONIC CURSE.

True, most men don't want to go bald however most men don't care about going bald to such an unhealthy extent they let it ruin their experience of life whilst some men simply don't care altogether. Contrary to what you believe there are women who actively seek out bald men and I have been approached by these women, even so I am still approached by women who generally prefer men with hair just as much as I was before because when it comes down to it attraction has never been as black and white as whether a guy has hair or not and has always had a lot more to do with a guy exhibiting confidence in himself including the confidence to feel comfortable with his appearence.

With regards to that article I offer the following advice; attractiveness is experienced through the eye of the beholder just as it always has been and always will be and you see the proof of this in the real world were 99% of people don't look like the doctored image of attractiveness that is presented to us by companies that have a very profitable monopoly in manufacturing insecurities in the 99% of people that don't look like the conventional image of attractivness they sell to us. That is no delusion it is real.

Last edited:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Cute delusion on there. But swallow the facts:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/92007/Proof-baldies-don-t-get-the-girls

JUST SWALLOW THEM. NO MAN WANTS TO GO BALD, NO MAN IS JUST THINKING "WOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO LOSE MY HAIR".
LOGICALLY, NO GIRL ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING FOR TOTAL BALDOS. BTW, WHEN WOMAN SAY BALD MEN "CAN BE ATTRACTIVE" THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT THE 1% OF THE POPULATION THAT CAN PULL THE BALD LOOK WHICH IS IRRELEVANT IN THE REAL WORLD, WERE 99% OF BALD MEN HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AESTHETICALLY BY THIS DEMONIC CURSE.

Dont attack the messenger, I just bring THE FACTS.

Aren't you a pretty little cog in the looksist/youth-obsessed machine? You say you are just stating the facts but you are really just perpetuating a cultural mentality that worships aesthetic perfection and looks down on anyone who doesn't fit that criteria (including yourself). It's unhealthy... your type are the male equivolent of bolemic teenage girls who torture themselves for not being a fuking model. Well thats the "beauty" of being young and cocky, thinking that your invincible and will never grow old blah blah blah your such a ****ing cliche.