I Have Fobia And Fear About My Scalp

helpmegodness

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the bad English
I want to tell you a story about my main
problem.
I am 15 years old, and exactly a year ago my body began to completely cover my hair Llike any curious student, I wanted to know why this is happening I tried to find information and it led me to one thing - this is DHT.
The problem is that I don't have hairy genes (on the body) and I don't have bald genes (dad/grandfather - Norwood 2 )
But my body hair scares me, and it’s everywhere like a monkey’s and it’s only 15 years old! I notice very hairy and bald men, and I'm afraid that this will affect me too.I am an emotional person with a sick psychosomatics, and baldness really worries me, I can not concentrate on anything, most of the time I think only about one thing - will I be bald at 20?
Thanks(

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's hairy men that are bald and plenty with head hair. If you don't have any signs of hair loss no use stressing about it at 15. Just keep an eye on it and if you start losing hair in the future you can decide then if you want to jump on any treatment method. And no one here can tell you if you will be bald by 20 since balding affects everyone at different rates.