I Have Few Questions For You Guys :)

Lucas97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright so first question is, i started finasteride 2 weeks ago, and i wanted to know if the hairloss increases in the beggining of the treatment? (or if there's anything else)

second question: I really love my gym and my supplements as well, i wont be taking any creatine anymore, but do you think it would be still okay to drink Whey and some BCAA's? im not a fan of taking risks specially when it could waste 6 months :)

thank you!

paperlate

Reaction score
Those supps are ok.I take BCAAs and it hasn't really interfered with my finasteride treatment.I would worry about taking sarms and trt therapy,as they are heavier stuff and people have claimed it accelerates hair loss

Lucas97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those supps are ok.I take BCAAs and it hasn't really interfered with my finasteride treatment.I would worry about taking sarms and trt therapy,as they are heavier stuff and people have claimed it accelerates hair loss

im guessing sarms and trt therapy are steroids? no thanks im losing my hair i dont want to lose my willy as well :D
also for how long have you been in finasteride? you saw improvements even taking BCAAs ?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairs which are thin will fall out so it means shed is necessary here and almost if its start shed you will start replacing old weak hair with new one (i am saying it with the easiest way to explain) for deep analising (if you want) i can explain it but better for your knowledge is to lurk by yourself into forum here and try to understand how it works :)

Lucas97

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairs which are thin will fall out so it means shed is necessary here and almost if its start shed you will start replacing old weak hair with new one (i am saying it with the easiest way to explain) for deep analising (if you want) i can explain it but better for your knowledge is to lurk by yourself into forum here and try to understand how it works :)

thank you and thats actually just what i meant, BUT is it finasteride that causes that well? i know that minoxidil does but im not sure about finasteride :) thanks again for the kind answer

paperlate

Reaction score
im guessing sarms and trt therapy are steroids? no thanks im losing my hair i dont want to lose my willy as well :D
also for how long have you been in finasteride? you saw improvements even taking BCAAs ?
Sarms are like legal less strong version of roids from what I've heard.And trt is for men with low test levels and they get injections usually.Ive been on finasteride going on almost 2 years in few months.My hairloss has stabilized and even improved a bit for how bad it was.Bcaas haven't got in the way.I drink the mix all day for recovery ,and joint purposes.My BCAAs also have a joint mix with glucosamine and chondriotine