I Have Developed Gyno From Taking finasteride For 4 Months

The last of the follicles

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I’m glad to be part of the forum. I have developed swollen nipples and the area around them is also swollen. It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t itch, there is no distinct hard lump underneath, just what looks to be fat. I’m not fat though and even when I had a few extra pounds I had zero issues. I tried nolvadex after quitting Finasteride that I took for four months, it didn’t work. Now I read it’s from prolactin and progesterone and my prolactin has always been high because I have hypothyroidism and treat it with levothyroxin. It has been 2,5 months since I quit Finasteride and it hasn’t gone away. Would Vitamin B6 and E help? I read it has cured it for others, I wonder if it cured this in your cases. Thanks!

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the studies with Merck over a 5yr period with 1mg/day there were no cases of gyno. With 5mg there was a very small % which is why it is listed.

You say that Finasteride caused breast issues and think it may be from Prolactin which Finasteride doesn't raise...

If you really think it is from Prolactin you should be taking a dopamine agonist like Pramipexole or Dostinex, not Vitamin B6.