I Have Cured My Baldness, Your Complaining Is Worth Nothing

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride/dutasteride resistant hairloss

I started using Bicalutamide at 3mg/ml in kb solution. Im gonna add 50 micrograms of estradiol to regrow the hair I lost

If youre not willing to do whatever it takes you shouldnt complain. My heart goes out for the people who have tried everything (like actually everything not just finasteride/ru) and still lose their hair.

Last edited:

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well you really need to assess the situation where you could go involuntarily trans to regrow hair and it being worth it (im not sure?) or stay within your current norwood level and possibly opt for a transplant down the road if you're able to maintain on milder treatments.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride/min and maybe RU and dutasteride associated to a quality hair transplant are the closest thing to a cure don’t play with the other crap. Most people can escape their fate with early treatment and 5-10K saved up for a small FUE with a good Turkish Doctor.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tempted to go back on oral spironolactone and estrogen and just get gyno surgery when i grow titties.
even when i was on oral spironolactone and a small dose of oral estrogen (it was some kind of birth control tablet) my peen still worked (just my volume of semen drastically reduced and my desire went from once a day to once every 3 days, which is how i know these people who say they get catastrophic finasteride sides are all in their heads). after literally 2 days of stopping spironolactone and estrogen my sex drive was back to normal.

i stopped it when i swear i lactated once when putting a shirt on. my nipples were very sensitive, i put a shirt on and it rubbed and i swear fluid came out. that is when i decided enough is enough. plus i didn't know what potential other sides would emerge.
it did regrow a fair amount of hair though, there are people on trans regimens who have gone from slick NW7 to fairly thick Norwood 2
the problem for me though would be growing titties and then not having money to get gyno surgery (not sure if they do it on the NHS especially when i gave them to myself), imagine being stuck with a pair of boobs

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tempted to go back on oral spironolactone and estrogen and just get gyno surgery when i grow titties.
even when i was on oral spironolactone and a small dose of oral estrogen (it was some kind of birth control tablet) my peen still worked (just my volume of semen drastically reduced and my desire went from once a day to once every 3 days, which is how i know these people who say they get catastrophic finasteride sides are all in their heads). after literally 2 days of stopping spironolactone and estrogen my sex drive was back to normal.

i stopped it when i swear i lactated once when putting a shirt on. my nipples were very sensitive, i put a shirt on and it rubbed and i swear fluid came out. that is when i decided enough is enough. plus i didn't know what potential other sides would emerge.
it did regrow a fair amount of hair though, there are people on trans regimens who have gone from slick NW7 to fairly thick Norwood 2
the problem for me though would be growing titties and then not having money to get gyno surgery (not sure if they do it on the NHS especially when i gave them to myself), imagine being stuck with a pair of boobs

why would you do that when spirinolactone is a much harsher drug on the body than Daro? Not to mention is sucks as an anti androgen and is a stronger diuretic which causes muscle spasms etc. Its literally one of the worst antiandrogens on the market.

There is no need for that, just try the topical route trust me. Topical Daro and if youre willing to up the dosages to like 8mg/ml plus add in 50-150 micrograms of estradiol the odds of you getting gyno arent even that high and you can just take a raloxifene tab for a few days if you do start getting gyno and continue treatment. (Ralox binds stronger to the breat gland ER than estradiol, but not to the hair ER. So it absolutely wrecks gyno)

Listen man, people like you are the ones I want to help. The topical route is not only much less side effects, but its safer on the body and much cheaper than gyno surgery

1 gram of daro is 200 plus shipping
if you use 10mg a day which is a very high dose u have enough for a 100 days.

The worst thing you can do with your time is to spend it in this section of the forum

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary what is this daro stuff ? never heard of it. (edit sorry my bad, it is mentioned in the first post of this very thread :D must be brain fog) never had any problems with spironolactone personally but i heard it can cause low potassium or something.
obviously i would prefer less sides do i wouldn't mind trying this topical.

the issue is i have seen no evidence that topical anti-androgens actually work or if they actually do anything at all.
no evidence even for topical finasteride. it may as well just be rolling down the side of your head, or sitting on top of your head until it is shampooed out.
where's the evidence it works? and what little effect it may have might just be the drug being absorbed into the bloodstream and going systemic anyway.

while we have seen many posters who have used oral spironolactone/estrogen and have had documented great results.