I Have Been Silent For Eleven Years

Ade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had alopecia for about 11 yrs now. It started when I was 37 and was triggered i believe by a very stressful job at the time. I lost about 70% of my hair the first hair loss cycle. I started treatment at a tricology center (laser treatments, vitamins etc.)and my hair came back even longer and thicker than it was before but the back of my head above my neck never came back. Sadly, I lost most of my hair again over time and it's been on and off since. Right now I have about 40% of my hair (middle section) which is growing but my edges, sides and back of my hair are still in the resting phase. I did not continue the treatments as I moved to another country and over here they are not as aware nor do they have the level of treatment I was getting before. I have been taking natural things like tumeric and moringa powder (1/2 teaspoon of each daily, mix each with warm water in a shot glass) I've been doing religiously for about 5 months now and I have not had any new patches since. I just need to figure out how to regrow my edges, sides and back of my hair. I believe the tumeric powder is working since it's anti-inflammatory. Any ideas on anything natural I can put on the areas where I have no hair to stimulate/grow my hair??

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had alopecia for about 11 yrs now. It started when I was 37 and was triggered i believe by a very stressful job at the time. I lost about 70% of my hair the first hair loss cycle. I started treatment at a tricology center (laser treatments, vitamins etc.)and my hair came back even longer and thicker than it was before but the back of my head above my neck never came back. Sadly, I lost most of my hair again over time and it's been on and off since. Right now I have about 40% of my hair (middle section) which is growing but my edges, sides and back of my hair are still in the resting phase. I did not continue the treatments as I moved to another country and over here they are not as aware nor do they have the level of treatment I was getting before. I have been taking natural things like tumeric and moringa powder (1/2 teaspoon of each daily, mix each with warm water in a shot glass) I've been doing religiously for about 5 months now and I have not had any new patches since. I just need to figure out how to regrow my edges, sides and back of my hair. I believe the tumeric powder is working since it's anti-inflammatory. Any ideas on anything natural I can put on the areas where I have no hair to stimulate/grow my hair??

Photos of the situation?

sindu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use Segals Solutions products which are natural safe and effective remedy in treating Alopecia

IHadSexWithAHairPiece

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have tons of hair in the resting phase. When I tried finasteride, they all started to grow to normal hair. That’s about as much as I can help you sadly. I hope you find a solution.