i have a question ?

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
i know this is probably stupid for some of you, but i believe instead of wasting money on topik, etc if a black eye liner could do the job, why not use it.
i have a 1# guard ceaser cut and it looks good on me, but my hairline is thinning a little, the thinning makes it look almost a Norwood 2 from far away, but when i use the outliner, color the thinning spot lightly and then rub it for a natural blend with the hair, my hairline looks like a perfect nw1. i also use the outliner on mid and vertex scalp on the top a little and it looks perfect and not noticible. my only worry is the theory that sebum can build up on the root of the hair and clog up the follicles, then causing them to thin. i know this is not the main cause of hair loss but i think it can be the cause for some, even if it's a little of the hair loss population. my only worry of using the outliner is that with time it can build up and cause the same reation. is it possible or should i not worry about it? an answer will be appreciated.

VWdude

Reaction score
keep doing what your doing and you'll be okay... aslong as you are fighting it at the same time. If you are not on propecia, please get on it.

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply. i been on propecia for 2 month 1/2 and since week 2, my hair loss stopped, so the only thing i could expect is good things from it. im also side effects free. i feel like i'm not on a treatment. if i can recover the hair i had 2 to 3 month before propecia, or even one month before, my confidence with build again. that's my point of the eyeliner, to conceal does little thin spots, till propecia help me fill them in.

Uiskii to Biiru

Reaction score
How can you possibly have a "Caesar" if you shave your head with a one guard razor? The Caesar means you cut the hair along the hairline shorter than that on the sides so that, when pushed forward, it looks as though it is all the same length. Do you cut the hair on the sides with a higher guard blade? If so, how does it look?

Also, the way that you're using eyeliner is more comparable with how Courve works not Toppik.

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
i know what a ceaser is, a ceaser is an even guard number around the whole scalp. in the city im from a ceaser is usually with a number 1, 2 , 3 or no guard, at least where im from it is. even though i trim it with a number 1 guard, when i outline it, it looks good. your expanation of a ceaser is twisted. it would look mad stupid if a person cut his hair on top shorter than the sides, especialy for one who is loosing hair. I'm trying to hide the norwood 6 7 look, not get a hair cut like it. what your explaining is a shape up, a.k.a a outline or maybe i'm not understanding you.

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess i did a big mistake on using a black eye liner as a concealer. the way i did it was i colored the thin spots and then rub it. i guess rubbing it everyday with pressure to blend the eye liner with the hair probably caused my hair to fall. all of a sudden i have huge thin spots where i rub it at, especially my temples. That's some depressing sh*t. i guess i'm going to have to by some toppik.