I have a few questions before I do hair transplant.

Dannyx111

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm 18 years old (Yes.. i'm young), I started to lose my hair when I was 14, I would like to do hair transplant on hair line ONLY, and the rest ill cover with hair replacement, the only reason hair replacement doesn't look natural is because hair line.

so I have few questions before I do any hair transplant :

1.It must be perfect, thats why I want to do it on really small place which is hairline only because I know there's no way to get 15 years old hair with hair transplant, thats why ill cover the rest with hair replacement. so I want to know what are the chances to get perfect hair line if I just do it on hair line (idc how much hair I lose on my neck, idc about scar, I just want full hair on my hairline).

2.hair transplant stay for ever?

3.Who's the best doctor for hair transplant? I don't mind to go anywhere in the world, and how much it should cost if it's for hairline ONLY.

I'm very desperate and hope i'll get some answers.
Thanks in advance!!!

Dannyx111

Reaction score
1. It will look perfect if you find the right doctor

2. Yes

3. I can drop a few names: ********, Feller, Feriduni, Shapiro. Look for those, they are considered the best ones.

Thanks a lot buddy, thanks a lot! How about Dr.Hasson? is he good or the names you gave me are betters?

Dannyx111

Reaction score
Hasson and Wong? Probably the most experienced FUE surgeons if recall well. They put some mindblowing results out there :).

Haha thanks a lot buddy <3 so basically you say if I do hair transplant on my hairline only there's high chances to get perfect results like 15 years old kid? (Hair line only)

- - - Updated - - -

This is the hairline I would like to have LOL is it even possible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrKAwnnuGU4