I have a few questions about Cyber hair..

bennyboyca

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys! I have heard some good things about cyber hair systems, and just wondered if any of you have any experience of cyber hair systems? if so, please can you tell me:

1. Roughly, how long do they last for?
2. Do they tangle and knot like human hair systems?
3. Also, I am based in the UK, and just wondered where I could get one from?

Regards!

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It does sound interesting, but I haven't tried it so I cannot comment on how realistic or effective it is. There is apparently also a similar type of hair called Vitalhair too. The website lists several advantages of these hair type, especially that it does not fade in the sun, which is a problem with normal hair systems.

bennyboyca

My Regimen
Reaction score

It does sound interesting, but I haven't tried it so I cannot comment on how realistic or effective it is. There is apparently also a similar type of hair called Vitalhair too. The website lists several advantages of these hair type, especially that it does not fade in the sun, which is a problem with normal hair systems.
Ahhhh right I’ll have to check that out, so there are advantages to vitalhair over cyberhair? The thing that interests me most about what I’ve read about cyberhair is that it apparently doesn’t tangle and knot like human hair systems..

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahhhh right I’ll have to check that out, so there are advantages to vitalhair over cyberhair? The thing that interests me most about what I’ve read about cyberhair is that it apparently doesn’t tangle and knot like human hair systems..

I have no idea if there are advantages to Vitalhair over Cyberhair. I was referring to the advantages that Cyber hair has over normal human hair systems, according to that website. I also do not know how much Cyber/Vital hair systems cost. I would be willing to bet they cost significantly more than other types of hair systems. There are no prices listed on that website, but you can always email them and find out. I wonder whether they're able to make lace systems at this time too?

adambr99

My Regimen
Reaction score
cyb hair is mono base, with thick poly sides, though you can order it custom and get a lace front, they are by no means realistic. its synthetic hair, feels like real hair, but theres a catch. you constantly have to wet it with water, its loves water and to be hydrated, without constant hydration, it feels slightly less like real hair and more synthetic. also its very dense because the mono needs lots of hair to hide the base. you wont really find less dense cyb hair units. its also about 2.5k$ (USD) per unit. and they are exclusivley made in the philippines despite being owned by a japense company. the advantage of cyb hair is they can pretty much last forever, they quote at least 5 years for the mono/poly border units. you can def feel the cyb unit, even squinting your eyebrows can tug n the system and its always something you realize is there. unlike thin skin or swiss lace, you can easily forget your wearing it. cyb hair was my 1st unit, switching to a thin skin was such an eye opening experience. oh and its easier to wear cyb hair because you basically only need tape, their "lace front" hairline is a joke, its not even swiss lace, its really big lace that stands out like a sore thumb. and the knots, no hiding those. really low quality hairlines, best for non exposed, then you just need tape all around and its much easier then glue and because of the thicker poly base, you can easily pull the tape off without much thought of hurting the unit. i think cyb hair is like a secret cult, only those in the know talk about it, and its not many since you really cant find any info online and no one ever really talks about it on a forum. they are cutting edge if you lived in the 80s or early 90s, otherwise in todays market, you really better off with a thin skin or swiss lace type unit. you also have to take the unit to a dealer/installer once every 30 days for a "rejuventaition session", which from what i understand, they basically soak it in warm water for 10mins. oh and they also forbid you from being near any heat sources, like a bqq or hot oven, the intense heat can melt the synthetic hairs.

bennyboyca

My Regimen
Reaction score
cyb hair is mono base, with thick poly sides, though you can order it custom and get a lace front, they are by no means realistic. its synthetic hair, feels like real hair, but theres a catch. you constantly have to wet it with water, its loves water and to be hydrated, without constant hydration, it feels slightly less like real hair and more synthetic. also its very dense because the mono needs lots of hair to hide the base. you wont really find less dense cyb hair units. its also about 2.5k$ (USD) per unit. and they are exclusivley made in the philippines despite being owned by a japense company. the advantage of cyb hair is they can pretty much last forever, they quote at least 5 years for the mono/poly border units. you can def feel the cyb unit, even squinting your eyebrows can tug n the system and its always something you realize is there. unlike thin skin or swiss lace, you can easily forget your wearing it. cyb hair was my 1st unit, switching to a thin skin was such an eye opening experience. oh and its easier to wear cyb hair because you basically only need tape, their "lace front" hairline is a joke, its not even swiss lace, its really big lace that stands out like a sore thumb. and the knots, no hiding those. really low quality hairlines, best for non exposed, then you just need tape all around and its much easier then glue and because of the thicker poly base, you can easily pull the tape off without much thought of hurting the unit. i think cyb hair is like a secret cult, only those in the know talk about it, and its not many since you really cant find any info online and no one ever really talks about it on a forum. they are cutting edge if you lived in the 80s or early 90s, otherwise in todays market, you really better off with a thin skin or swiss lace type unit. you also have to take the unit to a dealer/installer once every 30 days for a "rejuventaition session", which from what i understand, they basically soak it in warm water for 10mins. oh and they also forbid you from being near any heat sources, like a bqq or hot oven, the intense heat can melt the synthetic hairs.
Wow!! Thank you for the information there!! Could you tell me

1. where you got yours from?
2. How long did yours last?
3. Did it knot?
4 And since using it, have you found any system that didn’t knot and tangle causing a lot of shedding when you brush them out?

Thank you so much for all the info!!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds like hiding a synthetic hair system in the guise of something AMAZING... and they charge an AMAZING price.. you can buy 5 custom lace systems with real hair for the same amount.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Haha! My local salon offers the same brand. They said it would last forever or something. Otherwise they sell Arcos for like 500--1000€ (http://www.arcos-hair.de/). Those are quite decent if you can exactly describe them what you need, otherwise they will f*** it up. And the stock pieces are awful fake looking. I think the Cyberhair was many times more expensive. Didn't even once think about buying that. Just not possible to have that much money. They say it comes from Japan.

bennyboyca

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha! My local salon offers the same brand. They said it would last forever or something. Otherwise they sell Arcos for like 500--1000€ (http://www.arcos-hair.de/). Those are quite decent if you can exactly describe them what you need, otherwise they will f*** it up. And the stock pieces are awful fake looking. I think the Cyberhair was many times more expensive. Didn't even once think about buying that. Just not possible to have that much money. They say it comes from Japan.
Sorry, which ones did they say last forever? Cyberhair?