I have a blind date next week....

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cheers for all the responses guys. I have posted my reply in Gardener's thread as to how the date went.

The question regarding that I am only a Norwood 2.5...this was last year..now I am NW3...badly diffused. With toppik and couvre...the diffuse thinning is taken care of...but the broad forehead on a baby face looks weird.

Here is my reply (synopsis) of my date as posted in gardener's thread:

Yo Gardener and fellow brothers...

I am here to post my blind date experience last sunday.

For those who don wanna read after this in summary: The girl did not mention anything about hairloss and the date went ok. We had a nice conversation and a good time in general.

Here how it went in detail:

I had reached half n hour before time at the meeting place..which was the entrance of a shopping center, following that we had decided to eat somewhere in there.

In that half n hour I must had gone to bathroom to check my hair about 3 times.

I had applied toppik and couvre to hide the thinning scalp, which gave me a lot of confidence.

So I meet n greet her ...and shess.....OK.

Not a hottie..nor ugly...just ok.

So we had a talk whilst hvin a casual walk ...before we decided to have a cup of coffee. Originally it was decided that we are going to have lunch...but she said that she had a very late brunch and that she had to leave in an hr time.

While sitting on the coffee table..we had talks about lot of things...where she was occasionally smiling and laughing on anything funny I said...and was also asking me questions about my job.

She did not look on my hair as such...which was a relief.

The date went ok...I said to her in the end that i will call her which i did the day after the date..and spoke normally.

After that we had a few convos over the phone and I have expressed my interest to meet her again in the coming weeks..which she said that she will work out something from her schedule.

So I reckon..it wasnt a disaster afterall as i feared.

Also the fact that whilst I was with this girl..I saw many other balding guys with hot chicks..although the jealousy factor did come when i saw good looking blokes with nice thick head of hair...but I tried not to bother too much about hair.

I will let you know how the second date goes..whenever it is.

Thanks again to all of you and especially gardener and Z

Your advice is much appreciated.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm glad it went well for you.

Just remember to keep things fun and uncomplicated for a while.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
oh..and never turn an opportunity for some bum-love.....

Garm1

Reaction score
Damn. The point is that even it's not seen in the beggining
sometime it WILL be seen.

You can't pretend all the time that bald spots aren't there. (e.g. with concealers )

And that's bothersome.

But if all that you want a first good dating or a few fucks it's ok.

But after a certain amount of time, your date will distinguish all the problems that bother u. (baldness)

And that sucks.