I hate...

ugly short bald man

Reaction score
I hate the fact that I am only 24 and a NW6 already, but yet am too afraid to shave the rest of it off.

I hate the fact that a bird shitted on my bald head last week right in the middle of downtown and everyone who saw it laughed at me.

I hate the fact that my loud neighbors have hot sex while I jack myself off to sleep every night.

I hate the fact that I sat next to a guy on the subway this morning who was going on and on about his hair growing too fast.

I hate the fact that a girl I was really into(who was single) was not able to meet me for dinner one night after work because she said she was working 'late' then that same night I see a post on Facebook about how she 'çhecked in' to a movie theater with some other guy then uploads a photo of the 2 of them hugging each other(with him having a full head of hair of course).

I hate the fact that I can grow lots of hair all over my body but not my head.

I hate the fact that at parties drunk people would often call me 'George Contanza'.

I hate the fact that I have no motivation to work out because I'm short, have a big square head and ugly. Adding muscles won't help much.

I hate the fact that I live like a slob because I'm too unmotivated to keep my place clean as I never have visitors.

I hate the fact that my apartment building is a dump filled with crackheads and registered sex offenders but cannot afford to move somewhere nicer.

B

Beingbaldsucks

how short are you? for a short guy muscles wont do, maybe try to tann yourself as much as possible.

T

TravisB

First thing you have to do is shave the horseshoe. All in all, it would look 10 times better than wearing it.

CCS

Reaction score
Hair can be fixed with a wig. Probably a full cap, lace would be best. Get a better job first.

Dude: clean your apartment. That is easy.

And workout for your own happiness. What body do you want. Do not injure yourself trying to get huge fast. Just workout for health. Start with daily pushups.

Since you are so unhappy with where you are at, you should consider upgrading to a small, used SUV and move to the Dakotas for work. Sleep in the SUV. A person who makes $8-10 per hour up here, 35 hours per week, can expect $12-18 per hour up there with some overtime. Living expenses are higher though. If you got a class A, expect $22 per hour and overtime.

CCS

Reaction score
And judging from how many fat women there are, I doubt that most NW1 guys are getting any great sex. If you look around, you will see there are far more fat women than fat men, and the competition is great for men for thin women. Most women let it all go once their man is legally tied down. You should be happy you are single instead of married. Also, many guys who have kids have to live with knowing it is not theirs. If you are not paying child support, be happy.

I had a headache last night. Trust me: it is better to be bald than to have headaches often. Some people get them very often.

And for the vigins out there: I"ve been with 3 women. Just because a woman sleeps with you does not mean the lights will be on or that she will do anything you are interested in. So many misunderstandings can happy or things can go wrong. When you masterbate, you can imagine whoever you want, whenever you want, doing whatever you want, with no mess ups, and for free. You need to learn to enjoy it for what it is instead of just thinking you are missing out.

With 5% of women being super hot, I doubt you'd get one even if you had a NW1. Women and men don't date one for one. Women are pickier than men, and will share the vary hottest. Most guys you see standing next to hot women do not get to sleep with them. They are just arm candy, and the guy a walking wallet.

If you people keep thinking like this, you might as well also cry because you can't fly like a bird. Why not instead focus on what you can do? Go try to make money so you can enjoy life more, then do it. And be careful what you wish for. I know guys who married they woman they wanted, and she spent all his savings and left him, and he has to pay alimony. I'm glad my bald hair protected me from that. Or my small wallet at age 23 protected me. Now at 32 my brains protect me.

Reaction score
With 5% of women being super hot, I doubt you'd get one even if you had a NW1. Women and men don't date one for one. Women are pickier than men, and will share the vary hottest. Most guys you see standing next to hot women do not get to sleep with them. They are just arm candy, and the guy a walking wallet.
That's why you have to have not only NW1, but also a lot of money and great looks and height. Thankfully all except NW1 are achievable.

It's like you do everything, make the right connections, establish business, team up with the big players in your sector, go to gym, go playing golf, join a country club, approach a nice looking woman sitting alone at the cafe. She takes one look at your hairline

"do not want"

CCS

Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
That's why you have to have not only NW1, but also a lot of money and great looks and height. Thankfully all except NW1 are achievable.
It's like you do everything, make the right connections, establish business, team up with the big players in your sector, go to gym, go playing golf, join a country club, approach a nice looking woman sitting alone at the cafe. She takes one look at your hairline

"do not want"

How can you make yourself taller? Wear platform shoes and hope the women don't notice/ don't care? Break your bones and go for the long legged look? What if you have a short torso and long legs, but still short overall?

And good looks is more than just clothes. You can't change your face much.

As for hair, yes, you can wear a wig. They cost money, but they look good. There are flaws, but they will get you past stage 1.

Reaction score
How can you make yourself taller? Wear platform shoes and hope the women don't notice/ don't care? Break your bones and go for the long legged look? What if you have a short torso and long legs, but still short overall?
You can make yourself taller by getting a leg lengthening surgery.
And good looks is more than just clothes. You can't change your face much.
You would be surprised. Plastic surgery. But again - it will cost A LOT at the top professionals who specialize in every procedure.

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
ugly short bald man said:
[...] and everyone who saw it laughed at me.
[...]

It's not your fault that you were surrounded by complete idiots when it happened.

CCS

Reaction score
Belmondo said:
ugly short bald man said:
[...] and everyone who saw it laughed at me.
[...]

It's not your fault that you were surrounded by complete idiots when it happened.

People would laugh at a bird pooping on your head even if you had hair.

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
Rotting Inside said:
[quote:23mziv43]And good looks is more than just clothes. You can't change your face much.
You would be surprised. Plastic surgery. But again - it will cost A LOT at the top professionals who specialize in every procedure.[/quote:23mziv43]

A guy who used to work for me was about 5'7 or 5'8. So he was not really tall nor short. Well he tells me how he gets rejected by a girl was about 4'11 because she tells him he is too short. I just thought that was the most hilarious hypocritical thing I had ever heard of. Pot meet kettle :) Thing is if she were really that superficial then she did him a favor.

Reaction score
Nothing hypocritical about that.

Girls height doesn't matter. The shorter the girl, the taller the guy she needs to compensate.

A woman's face and body is all that matters. Not her height.

This is why it is tougher for men in this world.
oldmpber said:
Rotting Inside said:
[quote:ea3tqy9j]And good looks is more than just clothes. You can't change your face much.
You would be surprised. Plastic surgery. But again - it will cost A LOT at the top professionals who specialize in every procedure.

A guy who used to work for me was about 5'7 or 5'8. So he was not really tall nor short. Well he tells me how he gets rejected by a girl was about 4'11 because she tells him he is too short. I just thought that was the most hilarious hypocritical thing I had ever heard of. Pot meet kettle :) Thing is if she were really that superficial then she did him a favor.[/quote:ea3tqy9j]

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a matter of opinion. Height is not a beauty standard and shouldn't matter to either gender.

Rotting Inside said:
Nothing hypocritical about that.

Girls height doesn't matter. The shorter the girl, the taller the guy she needs to compensate.

A woman's face and body is all that matters. Not her height.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I hate how society turns a naturally occurring genetic trait into a curse to be ashamed of.

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
I hate how society turns a naturally occurring genetic trait into a curse to be ashamed of.
A bald midget is never natural looking, that's like seeing a 70 years old kid. Do Danny de Vito looks normal to you?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i love short girls as well

at 5'7" they shudn't be phucking picky

most of the taller guys i know prefer taller girls

their egos are blown up :shakehead:

why the bloody hell wud a guy need to be taller to "compensate". dafuq?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:
most of the taller guys i know prefer taller girls

their egos are blown up :shakehead:

standing 6' tall, i'm not exactly a tall person but i have a soft spot for the tall girls. I'd rather be with a tall and less attractive girl than a short one. my last gf was 5'10" and slightly overweight, we were the same weight :whistle:

in my defence, i had a very bad relationship with a short girl. i know i shouldn't let one girl ruin it for me, but that's my thing.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Short or tall forgot that, cuz soon all you gonna get are fat girls