I hate sunny weather!

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
actually I've never liked hot/sunny weather in general my whole life, for various reasons (I know that sounds strange to a lot of people, but it's probably because I'm acclimatised to a cool climate, and I'm very sensitive to heat)

but now I hate the sun even more because it highlights my thinning crown!! I may have to move to Norway

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Lmao i use to be like that hate being in the sun or in bright light because you could see it i use to keep trying to hide it with my hair now i couldnt careless i grow my hair out sometimes now when i cant be arsed to shave looking back at those times i just think to myself...i was such a dumb *** by doing that.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Lmao i use to be like that ...i was such a dumb *** by doing that.

So your saying Quantum Cat is stupid for concerning himself about such things. Nice. The way you keep helping people is inspirational. Touching stuff.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I like me some warm weather and sun, it helps my seb dermatitis, the cold, humid weather ****s up my scalp. :( it's averaging 3-5 degrees celsius here in Ireland, this time last year it was on average, 15-18 degrees, which is perfect weather in my opinion. The goldilocks zone of heat.

Jacob

Reaction score
Man, I like me some warm weather and sun, it helps my seb dermatitis, the cold, humid weather ****s up my scalp. :( it's averaging 3-5 degrees celsius here in Ireland, this time last year it was on average, 15-18 degrees, which is perfect weather in my opinion. The goldilocks zone of heat.

That darn global warming :shakehead:

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I like sunny warm day but not too much.The reason being I love light as it increased my efficiency and performance.I work for long hours which become more difficult in dim light or in cold weather.

for me it's the opposite - I can't concentrate well in sunny or hot weather, but when it's overcast/cool I work well and focus much better. I'm an evening/night person

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So your saying Quantum Cat is stupid for concerning himself about such things. Nice. The way you keep helping people is inspirational. Touching stuff.

No i ment i was a dumb *** because i used to cover up my bald spot with my hair with horrible hairstyles cause it looked stupid...its one thing doing it with a nice hairstyle then doing it with a stupid one...its funny to look back on those times when i use to do it i looked stupid.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
in winter I wear wooly hats which gives me some protection from the mocking eyes, but what do you wear in summer? I don't like Baseball caps -they're what kids wear. And sun hats are what old people wear

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
im actually raising money just now to go live in a warmer climate full time later this year, anything under 25 degrees doesnt cut it for me, hotter the better.

slipy

Reaction score
15 - 20 degrees is the ideal weather for me. i don't sweat and i can wear my hoodies and they come in useful when wind destroys my perfectly formed combover.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to hate sunny days and always preferred rainy/overcast weather. However, sometime after my early 20's I think I developed Seasonal Affective Disorder so I'm depressed in the cold gloomy months and happy when it's sunny. Im usually melancholy from January until March and then fine the rest of the year.

Found ways to cope though.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I have opposite Seasonal Affective Disorder - which I gather is quite rare. I hate hot sunny weather - to the point that it can seriously affect my ability to work or do anything. It often makes me extremely anxious and depressed - even if I'm indoors.

On the other hand I certainly don't like the relentless freezing cold and darkness of the British winter. Moderation is my thing.

I'm very sensitive to things such as temperature, to the point of being OCD about it. so for me the ideal weather is overcast/cloudy, moderate temperature - not too hot not too cold.

I also like the rain - I don't know why people are so down about it. All everyone does in the UK is complain about rain, but I don't. Without rain where would we get our drinking water?

Everyone seems to worship hot weather, but to me it's just a pain and a discomfort. I never saw the appeal of having searing sun beating down on me, or being constantly sweaty and sticky. Ah well... I'm just strange like that

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to be like that as well. Like you, I still love rain though. I wouldn't mind it raining constantly and I'm pretty happy that we're entering rain season, except where I live that also means you're entering tornado season haha.