I hate part 2...

ugly short bald man

Reaction score
I hate the fact that I'm 24 and look like Larry David...

I hate the fact that I tried experimenting with a wig last week and when I walked into the office the first day everyone burst into laughter...

I hate the fact that people talk to my forehead instead of speaking to me...

I hate the fact that I went to fitness room(which is underground and hardly anyone goes in there) last week in my apt complex and walked into two 14 year olds going at it. I haven't been laid in 6 years...

I hate the fact that I joined a dating site, noticed my profile was viewed over 50 times and never received any messages. I have probably sent out over 20 myself without a reply...

I hate the fact that I'm so fat that I can't see my dick...

I hate the fact that I was passed up on a promotion at work because I'm bald. I know I was too because the position involves a lot of public speaking and we all know society doesn't give a **** nor take bald people seriously.

I hate the fact that I ran into my ex-girlfriend last month at the local Walgreens, getting into the passenger seat of hew boyfriend's(with a full head of hair of course) convertible Porsche. She of course saw me but I tried to pretend I didn't see her, even though she knows I did(I was a NW2 back then, now a 6). I then walked with my tail tucked between my legs back to my piece of **** Toyota Cressida..

JohnnyBBald

Reaction score
No one hates you because of your hair. They hate you because of your lack of self-respect, shallowness, and downright horrible attitude. Maybe if you can understand that, you can deal with what you can actually change, which is your poor attitude..that is, if this isn't actually a troll post..

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Cheer up mate. At least you had a girlfriend!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No one hates you because of your hair. They hate you because of your lack of self-respect, shallowness, and downright horrible attitude. Maybe if you can understand that, you can deal with what you can actually change, which is your poor attitude..that is, if this isn't actually a troll post..
For arguments sake, let's say he not a troll. Don't you think your advice is a little offensive? People hate me solely because I'm bald. There are plenty of people out there that are just that shallow. So by your reasoning, whenever some a-hole laughs at me in public because I'm bald then I'm the one who is in the wrong and at fault? Sounds *** backwards to me... they are the offenders and I'm just minding my own business.

ugly short bald man

Reaction score
Maybe its because of your overall image and not just your hairloss. If your overweight then obviously that dont help. You need to work on other areas of your life and not blame everything on hair hairloss.

it doesn't matter if i lose weight, I'm still going to be an ugly, short, balding a**h**. I'm seriously thinking of just packing up my **** and moving across the country so i don't have to be made fun of for wearing a wig. at least no one will know me.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
it doesn't matter if i lose weight, I'm still going to be an ugly, short, balding a**h**. I'm seriously thinking of just packing up my **** and moving across the country so i don't have to be made fun of for wearing a wig. at least no one will know me.
do it.

you only live once.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Yhea that's what everybody say, I'm glad I'm still in bearable Norwood 3 and discoverd the this forum, hearing everyday how sucks is to be bald, so I can treat it good, and even if it takes for me to take finasteride for the rest of my ****in life, I WILL NOT BE BALD, ever, **** all the pro bald guys bull****

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry man but wearing a wig is pathetic

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Short and bald is under the bottom, no solution for it

- - - Updated - - -

just as pathetic as what were doing here?

What we doing here is not pathetic, treating your ilness is not pathetic,worry about a part of your body is not pathetic, wearing a hat that looks like hair is pathetic

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
^ You should change your name because you don't know jack **** about what it is like to actually be bald.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

^ You should change your name because you don't know jack **** about what it is like to actually be bald.

when my head was shaved i looked preety much like a bald guy,i know the feeling, believe me,i decided to sacrifice everything to prevent this ****,even if it means taking finasteride for the rest of my life and lose every sexual feeling