I Had Fut 12 Days Back And Went To Work Today

Throwoffuser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 32 year old Male with Norwood 4 hairloss. I had FUT 12 days back and got sutures removed yesterday. The donor area is still quite red with a long strip running back of my head.

I went back to work today. This morning I was very anxious. I reached work and felt a huge rush of low self esteem issue with lack of confidence to face anyone and judgement looks from people walking by. How did you all deal with this? I tried to camouflage with dermamatch and toppix but the scar is too red and very visible.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously in 5 months no one will even remember you were bald

Do you think you've got much improvement in your transplant over the past month or so? Mine has slowed down but I haven't been taking photos to keep track. Hoping I still have another 20-30% left in the tank. Already vaguely planning a second runthrough to go for a flat NW1 and add density to the previous areas.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think you've got much improvement in your transplant over the past month or so? Mine has slowed down but I haven't been taking photos to keep track. Hoping I still have another 20-30% left in the tank. Already vaguely planning a second runthrough to go for a flat NW1 and add density to the previous areas.

Yeah I don't think I've had any new hairs sprout since 4.5 months, only slowly thickening. My Left side is lagging, I'm anxious I won't get much improvement and my result will just be average. Could be worse though. Second pass will be needed for me definitely for full coverage.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think I've had any new hairs sprout since 4.5 months, only slowly thickening. My Left side is lagging, I'm anxious I won't get much improvement and my result will just be average. Could be worse though. Second pass will be needed for me definitely for full coverage.

For the price you paid no huge deal. Would you go back to Cinik?

J arnett

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 32 year old Male with Norwood 4 hairloss. I had FUT 12 days back and got sutures removed yesterday. The donor area is still quite red with a long strip running back of my head.

I went back to work today. This morning I was very anxious. I reached work and felt a huge rush of low self esteem issue with lack of confidence to face anyone and judgement looks from people walking by. How did you all deal with this? I tried to camouflage with dermamatch and toppix but the scar is too red and very visible.

Amanda Brussels

My Regimen
Reaction score

naaaaaah, let them stare. they don't matter anyway. stay cool bruh

hiren1982

My Regimen
Reaction score

Could you describe pain level for 1st week