I Got A New Joke About Pfs But Its Post minoxidil Syndrome

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You see ahed , this post is crazy . Minoxidil don't cause sexual sides , it is a potassium opneer channel and vasodilatatoir , it doesn't have any hormonal sides .
However this is most rational to say that fina cause sexual sides , BUT after a certin period of times ( at least 3 month )

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ahmed do everything except seek help and try and improve your situation.
seeking help is what ruined me I should have listened to my doctor and forget i took the pill snd moved on but nooooo I didn't cuz random guys on the internet told me not to trust doctor cuz they dont know sh*t

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BDD induced PFS :D:D:D:D
there is guy ont that fourm saying he crashed afternoon eating some nuts
ohh and don't get me started with a guy who was taking finasteride since he was f*****g 16 years old telling about I should trust the internet guys more than my endocrinologist

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, so listen to your endocrinologist, and move on.

g.i joey

Reaction score
LMAOOO normal people dont call this PFS or PMS (lol), its called depression and many hair loss sufferers go through it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Which side do you support? (no detective, just curios)
I was against gaddafi cuz he was a mad man but my country was in peace no guns on the street no kidnapping no cold blood murder in the middle of the day also it was we had the lowest prices on food 1kg of chicken costs about 2.75-3 ly dinners
now i wish gaddafi come back and help us i was a fool to believe this stupid fake arab spring sh*t
in the gddafi time 1us dollars costs like .30 libyan drhams now u cant get a foreign currency from the bank y can get it from the black market abd 1us dollars cost 6.20 Libya dinners so it's obvious i want gaddafi now have y ever heard about refugees from the same country it only happened here

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was against gaddafi cuz he was a mad man but my country was in peace no guns on the street no kidnapping no cold blood murder in the middle of the day also it was we had the lowest prices on food 1kg of chicken costs about 2.75-3 ly dinners
now i wish gaddafi come back and help us i was a fool to believe this stupid fake arab spring sh*t
in the gddafi time 1us dollars costs like .30 libyan drhams now u cant get a foreign currency from the bank y can get it from the black market abd 1us dollars cost 6.20 Libya dinners so it's obvious i want gaddafi now have y ever heard about refugees from the same country it only happened here

Thanks, sorry for thread derail.

I think situation in Syria is worse now.