I Getting Worried, Please Help, Am I Loosing My Hairs?

Am I loosing my hairs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lovethyhairs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I am 45 M and a proud owner of long and thick hairs. Due to my travelling jobs, I am staying in different hotels all over the countries..I am from India. Last September I was in New Delhi and then to Hyderabad, South India. The water in shower seemed to heavy and harsh on my hairs and I started to get itchy dandruff. I used anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner and I got rid of the chalky dandruff, or now very less.
But suddenly since a month or so I am noticing lot of hairs on my bed, in a day it must be around 60 to 70.
I took some pics of my crown and seeing some patches.
I am sharing the pics and will appreciate if you guys enlighten me whether I am losing my hairs or it's just normal.
Thanks and regards.
IMG_20200209_162436.jpg
IMG_20200209_162436.jpg
IMG_20200209_124034.jpg

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,

I’m not sure what you’re trying to figure out.
You mentioned that you’re seeing a lot of hair lately on your pillow, so this logically means that you lose hair, otherwise it would be on your head and not in your bed.
Please go see a decent dermatologist to make sure why this is happening..
beg him to take a close look on your scalp. Some doctors are very lazy when it gets to head inspection.
You may get a blood test as well to check vitamin deficiency, hormone levels and all that.
As you’re traveling a lot and sleep on different bed sheets you may be also interested in a shampoo that helps with scalp candida.
Good luck and keep us posted