I Found A Website That Sells Antibodies For Cxxc5?

mymathlabsucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a website that sells CXXC5 antibodies. It also lists biotin as a CXXC5 antibody. This is from a google search filtered from the past week. My degree's in business so maybe someone who's better rehearsed in biology can tell me if this is at all interesting.

I'm a new member so I can't post links but it's biorbyt dot com.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that they are only small samples designed to act as a positive control in Western Blot and ELISA tests. Their quantity is minimum, and I don't even know how you could use them in your favor.

Anyway, I'm not an expert, so I may be wrong.

mymathlabsucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put it up in r/tressless and a med student commented.

The "south korean cure" uses a competing peptide to "block" cxxc5 so in theory this should work. But it is astronomically expensive for such a small sample, like you said, and yeah, the comment on the thread also had good information.

The comment:

"CXXC5 is supposed to inhibit the wnt pathway. Over expression of the wnt pathway is linked to cancer. The researchers were able to show there no increase in oncogenesis but this may be due to other compounds in their formula, or specific dosing etc... Point being, don't touch this stuff right now. Experimenting with seti, I approve, this is way too soon."

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that they are only small samples designed to act as a positive control in Western Blot and ELISA tests. Their quantity is minimum, and I don't even know how you could use them in your favor.

Anyway, I'm not an expert, so I may be wrong.

I like your user name. Hopefully, you will live up to it, and build a reputation for yourself.