I finally got the angle on my haircut I wanted to.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Despite you guys saying my hair looks good buzzed...it doesnt. For some reason it turns out good on most pics i take but this is how me and other people see it. Im clearly one bald motherfucker.

Attachments

• DSC00379.JPG
    DSC00379.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 1,855

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
That's pretty shiny. But think about your appearance to people other than Yao Ming or the Green Giant. Normal people will never see that angle... and to them, it all looks a-ok cosmetically.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Or maybe when they sit over me like in lectures...it looks that even straight on, the light just cuts through the scalpe even when you look directly @ my face. It's just hard to capture with a camera. With a camera a straight on view of my hair looks ok...in reality it looks as shity as that picture.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
No, just making sure any compliments I had been given are actually merited after seeing this picture. becuz believe it or not i am sick of hearing ooooh ur not balding oooh your hair is so good...my hairline is...my hair isnt.

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
man if anyones goin bald, people are goin to see it. that is fact. no matter how hard u try. people will bound to see it sometime

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats much worse than it usually looks in your pics. :freaked: I suppose thats under direct strong lighting, what does it look like fully grown out?

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
The distinction is even worse btwn the sides of my head and the top of my head. Check my pics from many posts ago.

s.a.f

Reaction score
How about having it short on the sides/back and longer on the top, how about using toppic etc?

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesnt do jackshit for me (leaving it longer on top) i tried buzzing my sides to 0 and leaving my hair as is after growing it for a month...took a long look @ it...shaved it down lol. And I dont have the patience to grow it as long as I'd need for toppik to have effect.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude you have plenty of hair....grow it out and use Couvre, Dermatch, or Toppik. You have more than I have, believe me. These products would make you look like no diffusion is happening at all.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Pics to back that up^^? Of course its possible to have less hair then me...but I dont exactly have a lot...nowhere close to how much I should this young in life.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
No, i wont ever bic my head, but thats my hair regrown after abou 3 days post Grade 0 buzzcut all over.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you buzzed it in the first place, it looked much better when it was longer

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Because I got sick of when it got wet or when my hairs werent completely flat against my head, my scalp would show.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
grow the top to 3" or so and leave the back and sides short, that will change your look a lot

its the hair style I am having, and I like it a lot.

NeedHelp

Reaction score
Mac that pic does not do you any justice... I have seen people with extremely full sets of hair look similar to that under the right angle and lighting... makes you think if they are going bald when they are clearly not... as for you I am not saying there is nothing wrong with it but u are just a diffused thinner and NOT that bad at all. the F'ed up part about losing your hair is that your mind starts playing games with you and amplifying your own insecurities, you start thinking everyone else is seeing your hair loss as bad as you are, but iin reality that is clearly not the case... just go ask a few people and see what they say... also remember first thing people look at isn't your hair its your eyes and face... so trust me bud when i tell you it is in your own mind... YOU MAKE YOUR OWN REALITY IN YOUR MIND!!!