I Feel Robbed Of My Youth Because Of Hair Loss. Anyone Else?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
That's why I got on treatments.

The slim chance of side effects were a chance I was willing to take.

Side effects of going fully bald in my twenties were 100% guaranteed: depression, self loathing, and the feeling that my youth is gone completely.

Baldorc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is. People will comment on your hairloss.

But in the bright side, most women dont give a * atleast if you have a healthy muscular body.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not if you got a hey Arnold football head & look hideous bald
Yeah it all just depends on your dome type, and also face type. If the wrong combination exists, hair can make or break you. I.E.- the ole prince william, agassi effect.

Baldorc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without beard id look like prince William, glad i grew it out. I do have to admit that i also have a weird headshape. Its like an eagle, kind of. Big and round in the front, straight in the back. It sucks to have the wrong head xD People do comment it sometimes, but in the dating game, its usually the beard who people notice first.

If someone has a worse shape than that, I have my symphaties. I wonder if there is a possibility to actually do a surgery on your skull to make it better shaped?

I mean by this rate we will propably find eternal life before a cure for baldness:(

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it all just depends on your dome type, and also face type. If the wrong combination exists, hair can make or break you. I.E.- the ole prince william, agassi effect.

That's my problem, I have a big weird shaped head.

My best friend from high school has been bald for a long time, women love him, but he is 6' 3" and muscular and his head is shaped normally.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My best friend from high school has been bald for a long time, women love him, but he is 6' 3" and muscular and his head is shaped normally.
Yeah that's like me. I have a damn bicycle seat shaped head. I remember some kid putting his hand on my head n making mention of how fucked up it was when I was a kid. I'm lucky I'm only a nw2 with moderate diffusion. But I am a devoted hat servant.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's like me. I have a damn bicycle seat shaped head. I remember some kid putting his hand on my head n making mention of how fucked up it was when I was a kid. I'm lucky I'm only a nw2 with moderate diffusion. But I am a devoted hat servant.

i have egg shaped head, similar to prince william but probably worse, because my lower third is recessed. if i go bald its game over

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Side effects of going fully bald in my twenties were 100% guaranteed: depression, self loathing, and the feeling that my youth is gone completely.
i also contemplated meds for a long time, but when i started to diffuse rapidly there was no choice - i hopped on finasteride in blink of an eye, however it gave me sides and one of them was lipomastia. quite a choice to make - hair or b**ch tits.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Same situation here. Caught the loss really early on but I was too scared to try anything for years. Then it became noticeable and I pretty much felt I had no choice but to try, I couldn't go a single day without thinking about my hair.

Regret not starting sooner now but what can you do.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never head of a bicycle seat head...

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same situation here. Caught the loss really early on but I was too scared to try anything for years. Then it became noticeable and I pretty much felt I had no choice but to try, I couldn't go a single day without thinking about my hair.

Regret not starting sooner now but what can you do.
how old r u and whats ur hair situation rn?